Are these the correct fitting?

nosiesta

Hi there

I’m looking to get some front and rear discs for my 2017 (67) T6. When I go onto the Euro Car Parts site and enter my reg, I get a warning about there being more than one fitment for my van. So now I’m not sure what to go for.

These are the ones that I was considering.

And

I’ve no clue about this sort of stuff so any advice would be amazing!

Many thanks in advance

What you've linked to is a front pair and rear pair?
Searching there for my own van, I get the same option of two front disc types. What I suspect is that one is a 308mm and the other is a 340mm. Both sizes were available from the factory. The latter often referred to (incorrectly) as T32 brakes even though not all T32's have them.
If you're not sure what you have it's not necessarily obvious without having both to compare. The build sticker will show which chassis spec you have. However, the caliper design on the T6 versions was distinctly different between the two sizes. This is the easiest way to tell.
I recently bought a pair of front discs from GSF where they also had various options. GSF actually listed the disc diameters in the item description which made things a bit easier. I cannot see any reference to the size in the link that you attached.

For info, if it helps.

308mm disc and caliper
1000007417.jpg
340mm
1000007416.jpg

Pictures 'borrowed' from this thread.

Do you have a white sticker on the trim panel above the pedals? Or same in your owners manual? This will have the 3-digit codes that explain your van spec and one of those is for the brakes. Or alternatively sign-up for VIP membership and then Pauly can send you a pdf with your van details (after you provide him the vin number of your van).

If your van came with 16" wheels then you will have the smaller discs, as the 340mm won't fit with the OEM 16" wheels.

All rear disks on T6 are the same size. Front is either of two options as mentioned above and easiest way to check is look at the calliper (unless of course you're running 16" wheels and then it has to be 308mm).

Back