Found 17” Spare Wheel

Davebux

Does anyone have a spare wheel they want to sell ? Condition etc not too important and long as it's round and has a bit of tread left for emergencies... We are in North Yorkshire (not too far from Leeds/Bradford area). Size is 235/55R17.

(My spare wheel was stolen in Manchester / Dutton Street Car Park. I don't know the area well as was only there for a climbing event with my son and in hindsight not a great place to park ... I have my suspicions about a bloke and (I presume) his son driving a black Caddy sized van).

I've got a brand new 16" with tyre in Nottingham. Possibly works out the same diameter as a 17" with the tyre size. I can check tomorrow.

I have 4 steel wheels with tyres 205/65 R16. Free to collect at Beverley East Yorks.
tide you over if nothing else. Take your pick of the best.

Thanks both - prob a bit out of my way for the next few weeks. I’ve ordered a can of gunk for now... will have to sort something before the summer though…. Graybags I’ll give you a shout if I’m in east York’s anytime soon - My son plays a lot of football and we sometimes travel to Hull for games

Intriguing… have you used it at all? If it works, then it looks like a great solution.

Back