I'm always torn with the way one minute the 20" wheels fill the arches and make a van look sleek with a 35 profile tyre then I see an unlowered van on 20s with higher profile tyres and if it's an SWB it looks short and chunky almost swamper style, on the other hand I run 18s and at times they make the van look chunky despite lowering, another day though and I'm back in love with their looks and nimble handling!

IMG20220416102513.jpg

IMG20210924110621_BURST000_COVER.jpg

I'm always torn with the way one minute the 20" wheels fill the arches and make a van look sleek with a 35 profile tyre then I see an unlowered van on 20s with higher profile tyres and if it's an SWB it looks short and chunky almost swamper style, on the other hand I run 18s and at times they make the van look chunky despite lowering, another day though and I'm back in love with their looks and nimble handling!

View attachment 189771

View attachment 189772

That van looks great, don't over think it!

What tyres are you running (size and brand please) and any rubbing? I have a T32 on air and don’t want to go for the two crap tyres available in the 20 size
@Walski hasn't been seen on the forum for over 2.5 years mate.

@Walski hasn't been seen on the forum for over 2.5 years mate.
Ah! Cheers mate shame… I’m on 18’s wanting to go to 20’s and am on air ride but looks like with a t32 there are literally only two crap brands of tyre that fit am I better off going 19’s?

Ah! Cheers mate shame… I’m on 18’s wanting to go to 20’s and am on air ride but looks like with a t32 there are literally only two crap brands of tyre that fit am I better off going 19’s?
I have 20" 8.5 front with 245/45.20 and 10" rear with 275.40/20 running michelin crossclimate on a T32 no rubbing 30mm drop. I previously ran pirelli zero but lasted 2 minutes.

If you want 20” load rated tyres that work well with air then the cheap budgets are the only ones available.

If you want mid range or premium tyres then you have to do without the load rating.

Back