Sold 2 x Caravelle Captain seats with extras £1850 ono

Status
Not open for further replies.

minicharli

Sold!
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Here we have for sale all you need in order to transform the comfort of your van. These are by far the best purchase we made during our ownership.
Package includes - 2 x Caravelle front seats with armrests, finished in leather and alcantara that feature height and lumbar adjustment, non heated
2 x Sportscraft swivel bases ( one shown )
1 x genuine passenger seat base with side pocket ( please note I have placed the seats side by side incorrectly in the photo )
Front and rear mats in great condition
1 x rear panel
2 x screw in bungs to cover the hole’s created when going from 6 fixings to 4
Not willing to spilt but am looking for a quick sale. Happy to answer any questions.
£1950 ono
Collection only ( don’t have a van anymore ) from Pontefract

IMG_0004.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg

IMG_0006.jpeg

IMG_0007.jpeg

IMG_0008.jpeg

IMG_0009.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Unfortunately I can’t collect next weekend, so I’ll have to take a rain-check on these. They’re great looking seats so I’m sure there’ll be other buyers lining up for them.

I’m back in the country tomorrow so these are available for viewing/purchasing. Happy to answer any questions

If funds (and mrs) allowed, I would have had these off you, but I'd also need them retrimming to match my bed, so becomes a costly set of seats

These are still available. Viewing and testing highly recommended
I sent a guy the link to these on instagram. He was asking for some but wasn't a member on here. I'm surprised he's not contacted you already, he was over the moon with them

Would now be willing to sell the swivel plates separately. Therefore seats and everything apart from swivels would be £1650. Swivels ( never fitted ) are £135 each or two for £250. Collection preferred

Last edited:
Currently have a double bench in mine which is heated as is the drivers sit (factory) in my t5.1
Would this seats fit straight in, an me be able to retain heated elements?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back