For Sale 20” Velare VLR08 8.5J x5.

burnsy79

VIP Member
T6 Pro
The time has come to sell my Velare VLR08’s pictured below as I’ve replaced with 18” steelies. Link to the wheel is here with all tech info - Velare VLR08 | Velare Wheels

They are ‘diamond black machine faced’ version in 20x8.5. I’ve had some issues with my suspension not being up to task and blistering the inside of the tyres. This could be due loads of stuff, but believe loads of people on here are running 20”s with no issue.

There are 5, I had a cracked wheel and had one welded as a spare when I bought the new one. They are good condition, only about 8 months old. No kerb marks. Tyres are on the cheap side, Lanvigator 255/35 R20 with 102 load rating. There are 2 good tyres (from the front) that have did about 700 miles, the other 3 wheels will need tyres as they still have the faulty tyres on them. I thought it’d be best to give you the choice of tyre make and size, rather than sticking 3 new Lanvigator on there. I have all the supplied wheel bolts and 4 x locking wheel nuts too. Also include the spacer to fit my T6.1 LWB.

Loved the look of these but they didn’t work for me, hopefully they can work for you if you have a decent suspension set up or choose a larger 40 profile tyre.

£400 and local collection only, I’m around the Bathgate area in West Lothian.

Just give me a shout if you have questions.

IMG_2728.jpeg

I've ditched the 20s too pal. The roads are just too rough now. 8 tyres in a year from pothole strikes, now on 18" steelies too.

Back