Found 20” wheels wanted

I have a set of vossen hf4t wheels and tyres that I may sell you’d pay £4300 for mine new. £3000 mint running 4s tyres

We have a set of Keskin 20" wheels available. They're without tyres at the minute, but I'm sure we'd be able to sort you out with tyres as well.

Give us a call if you're wanting to make sure that everything will fit correctly.

4 off Zito ZS 25 with bolts. 20 x 9 x 44 ET perfect from Bilstein B 14 lowered T6 as in the pic. However one is cracked and would need repairing. All is great condition. Look amazing, better than the Rotiforms I replaced them with. I'm near Watford, but please don't wast my time. If you want them, check out repairing alloys and PM me with your offer.

No plate.jpg

IMG_1354.JPG

IMG_1362.JPG

IMG_1364.JPG

Or you could go for OEM 19s…. Much better ride comfort.

I've daily driven my 204 PS DSG T6 for seven years with 20 x 9 (now 8.5) rims. Tyres are Nankang AS-1's. The suspension is B14 coilovers, on max drop, plus anti roll bars front and rear. The ride and handling are sublime for a van and the ride is comparable to any sports saloon car. Fuel consumption dropped when the van was lowered, as did my heart rate when driving though a multi storey car park

IMG_E1382.JPG

I've daily driven my 204 PS DSG T6 for seven years with 20 x 9 (now 8.5) rims. Tyres are Nankang AS-1's. The suspension is B14 coilovers, on max drop, plus anti roll bars front and rear. The ride and handling are sublime for a van and the ride is comparable to any sports saloon car. Fuel consumption dropped when the van was lowered, as did my heart rate when driving though a multi storey car park

View attachment 256103
I do love those wheels, if only they did the 18s in silver. I might have to put on my big boy pants and get a set of 20s.

I am surprised that lowering the van affected the fuel consumption o_O

I do love those wheels, if only they did the 18s in silver. I might have to put on my big boy pants and get a set of 20s.

I am surprised that lowering the van affected the fuel consumption o_O
It’s just 3” lower, so on motorway it presents a generally lower profile and also reduces the gap between the floor plan and the road. That’s where most of the turbulence is. It’s worth about 2 mpg at 70 mph.

It’s just 3” lower, so on motorway it presents a generally lower profile and also reduces the gap between the floor plan and the road. That’s where most of the turbulence is. It’s worth about 2 mpg at 70 mph.
Just re read it. I originally thought you meant lowering the van used more fuel. Now I think you mean you do more miles per gallon, that would make more sense to me.

Did you get fixed up?
These riviera 20’s were on a T6.1 I’ve just bought. £500 if any good for you. Some wire worm under lacquer coat and slight curbing on a couple. Tyres still some good mileage left in tyres.

IMG_4130.jpeg

IMG_4132.jpeg

IMG_4131.jpeg

IMG_4137.jpeg

IMG_4146.jpeg

IMG_4142.jpeg

looking for a nice set of 20” wheels and tyres, ideally around west midlands, whats for sale please
Hi

I’ve just purchased a new set of wheels so have mine for sale in the coming weeks,
Gloss black .
Complete with tyres
Rears tyres are fine
Fronts only have a few hundred miles left in them

Couple of small kerb marks on 2 of them.

Let us know if your interested

Ta

IMG_6667.jpeg

IMG_7219.jpeg

Back