Sold 2011 Fiat 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ads_Essex

Local lowlife
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
My MIL is selling her Fiat 500 and, having just missed out on selling it to @Badjamin’s rugby-playing son, thought I’d list it here in case any other alpha males - or females, for that matter - are looking for a cheap runaround.

2011 Fiat 500 Lounge in grey.
1200cc petrol, 5-speed, Euro 6 compatible.
Cream-colour interior.
Multi-spoke alloy wheels.
Panoramic roof with sun blind.
City-Steering power-steering option.
Electric windows.
Two keys.
One owner previous to her.
MOT due Sept 2025, it having two advisories for slightly worn bushes to the rear O/S & N/S shocks.

The alloys are all kerbed, there is a bit of scuffing to the rear offside bumper that didn’t want to polish out (with cracking to the finish of the chrome plastic trim) and the respray to cover the rear near side panel has dulled since she had it done at time of purchase (2014).

Otherwise it’s a clean car that has been serviced at home (ergo no paper SH trail) with a long MOT.

No idea on price;
WBAC comes up £2300 whilst AutoTrader shows £2900 -
does £2500 sound reasonable?

IMG_1280.jpeg

More pictures available for anyone interested

These vary on price depending on mileage and condition.
Lots of cheap stuff around .
I need to stop looking at these now :rolleyes:

We bought our daughter a 19 plate Fiat 500 1.2 lounge for her 17th birthday. 22k miles, £8200. Insurance while she's learning with me and the Mrs on the insurance through Adrian Flux was £232 fully comp. You can probably multiply that by 10 when she passes her test. Full of 'toys' and even the ability to disable stop/start permanently with the press of a button!
Great little motor which I now use to do the supermarket runs, loads of miles to the 20 quids worth!
You just have to get used to people following you seemingly right up close!
Great little motor, recommended to anyone learning!

o_O You still have hair?

That Arpenaz looks as though it has been designed for the wind to rip it out of the ground! What a beast!
We have a Drive away Kampa Touring Air which is very good but too big for regular use! Those air tubes are great for use in strong winds, they flex as required.
Our current awning of choice is another air awning the Outwell air touring shelter. Easy to set up and pack, kador strip built in to attach to the Fiamma wind out, only £250 ish. Great for 2 or 3 day outings.

I sent him some of mine over to make do for now lol

Reactions: Bav
Timing is everything in life.
Boy #2 is 17 in January and is saving for his first car.
Pity it's not nearer.

Sorry for the delay with the pictures.

Now, I did ask the wife to take them so, any interested parties, feel free to ask for more detailed photos.
The alloys are all kerbed, there is a bit of scuffing to the rear offside bumper that didn’t want to polish out (with cracking to the finish of the chrome plastic trim) and the respray to cover the rear near side panel has dulled since she had it done at time of purchase (2014).

There is also a dent to the near side rear arch, which has worn through the clearcoat. Ironically It’s where the panel was resprayed to hide a key mark, that having dulled.

IMG_6688.jpegIMG_6686.jpegIMG_6689.jpegIMG_6685.jpeg

IMG_6692.jpegIMG_6693.jpegIMG_6687.jpeg

IMG_6690.jpegIMG_6695.jpegIMG_6691.jpegIMG_6694.jpeg

I guess her phone ran out of film before she got round to photographing the interior, but I’m happy to add some this weekend if anyone wants any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back