For Sale 2016 T28 84PS Startline Camper/Day Van. £22500 ono

taff1888

VIP Member
1.jpeg5.jpeg

Sick to death of FB Market Place Scammer - So hoping I have some success on here! I am selling my much beloved T6 camper conversion due to an expanding family and house move! No expense spared in maintenance, all receipts invoices and service history in order. It has been amazing for our family / couple getaways and I hope to sell this to someone who can continue making wonderful memories in the van. The van is currently on 103000miles (may rise slightly depending on speed of sale). It has recently been serviced, MOT until April 25 and timing belt and water pump changed 6 months ago! All four tyres are in good condition. New discs and pads. 18 inch wolf race alloys in black. Sportline body kit. Chrome side rails and roof rails. Skyline pop top roof with red canvas, bed in roof with mattress. Sliding carpet lined cover. Full width rib bed (gti red tartan) in rear , with isofix and belted seats, converts into king size bed! Classy yet hard wearing wood effect flooring with vehicle fully insulated and carpet lined in black / dark anthracite. Front bench seat with kits and swivel. 240 hookup and brand new leisure battery. LED lights in rear with map light and usb charger in pop top. Detachable tow bor ideal for bike rack. Reimo multi rail for side and drive away awning attachment. Upgraded audio - Sony head unit and focal door speaker and tweeters. Front doors sound deadened. All conversion works completed professionally by either Elite van conversions or autohaus Newport. Viewing and inspection encouraged by appointment. Please contact for anymore information/specific photos. I also have some camping equipment that I am happy to include / negotiate on price including camping trailer in matching colour scheme, vango hex away awning, tow bar Thule 3 bike rack, cadac stove and more. Next MOT due 21/04/2025, Short wheel-base, White, 2 owners including me. Open to discussion regarding price as I have found it hard to value £22,500 ONO, No VAT. Auto Trader Vans - New and Used Vans For Sale Cheers for your time looking - Hope to hear from you Ross

212.jpeg 22.jpeg

Last edited:
I have found it hard to price - I am not in a rush to sell but equally hate the buying/selling process and all the nonsense that comes with it, so quicker the better. I think both are fair prices!

Seems a great price, and now thinking I’m asking a bit much for mine!
There's never no right or wrong price. I guess you have to go with your gut and pull a figure you'd let it sell for. It's a really tough time to sell vans at the minute, far too many self conversions out there.

This one's very nice though, and seems a really decent price considering what's included

There's never no right or wrong price. I guess you have to go with your gut and pull a figure you'd let it sell for. It's a really tough time to sell vans at the minute, far too many self conversions out there.

This one's very nice though, and seems a really decent price considering what's included
Some self-conversions are not too shabby..like mine :cool:

Back