For Sale 2016 T30 204PS DSG Caravelle Exec. £28,500

Graysilva

VIP Member
The time has come to sell our High Spec Volkswagen Caravelle 2.0 TDI Bluemotion Executive Edition. Fully wrapped in white and cream 3m vinyl, (original colour is shown in the last photograph on the eBay advert, Indium Grey). Stunning Example With Full Comprehensive Service History, using genuine VW parts.

High Specification Executive Edition, Truly Luxurious People Carrier

Bullet Proof 204 BHP 2.0 TDI Bluemotion Engine

Stop Start Technology,

DSG Automatic Gearbox,

Cruise Control,

3 Stage Heated Leather Seats, Volkswagen RNS Pro Media Sat Nav System,

Bluetooth Phone, Bluetooth Media Streaming, DAB National Radio, Day Time Running Lights, Fog Lights, Privacy Glass, Ultra Sonic Front & Rear Parking Sensors With On Screen Display, Premium Sound System With USB, Ipod Input, 5 Seater Edition with Fully Foldable Rear Seats,

Fully Removable Seats,

3 Zone Climate Control,

Manual soft close Side Doors, Soft Close Tailgate,

Rear Window Blinds All Round,

professionally painted 18" Sportline Alloy Wheels With Premium Tyres Fitted All Round, wheel calipers were painted at the same time.

105,000 miles.

Long MOT Till July 2025, 2 X Keys,

Cambelt & Water Pump were done 9,000 miles ago. Full Service Carried Out July 2024.

HPI Clear Free From Any Accidents Or Outstanding Finance.

Genuine 3 Owner Example Which Has Been Owned By me Since 2021

Please don’t hesitate to ask me any questions.

s-l1600.webp

Having had only 3 enquiries and one tyre kicker I decided to remove half of the wrap. Removing the white wrap would have meant needing to have the wheels repainted and I’m not made of money. So she now looks like the photos below. The price is also now reduced to £25,495.

IMG_9510.jpeg

Back