Sold 2016 T30 LWB 150PS Highline Campervan. £28,950

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanpearn

VIP Member
VW High Line Van professionally built with loads of extras £28,950 ono.

FSH, very well cared for. Recent MOT.

Full Hertz Mille Pro 7 Speaker Sound System, Fully Insulated/Dodo matted front and rear including the full cab and front doors, Apple car play, Kenwood Head Unit.

Hi Lo Stealth Roof (Scenic), Air Con, USB charging, 240v Sockets, Electric Hook Up.

Twin Swivel Front Seat, Captains Seat, 3/4 Width Bed, LED Upgraded Head Lights.

Side Bars, Underslung 65ltr Water Tank for pressure washer connection.

Leisure Battery, Kitchenette with Sink and Twin gas stove, Fridge, Solar Panels.

Roof Bars, Rear Spoiler, Front Splitter, Black Alloys, Rear Side Windows, Tow Bar (with Electrics).

Storage Nets, Internal Spot Lights in rear and pop top, Curtains fitted to all rear windows, Awning Rail, Front Seat Covers.

99k Miles.

Offers Welcome. Question Welcome.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0813.JPG

IMG_0815.JPGIMG_0818.JPGIMG_0829.JPGIMG_0833.JPGIMG_0835.JPGIMG_0827.JPGIMG_0807.JPGIMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

Last edited:
Hi . Whereabouts are you plz ?
If the OP has added a location to their user profile, then you can see this by hovering your mouse pointer over their avatar (or, if browsing on mobile phone, by clicking on their avatar).

The OP's location shows as "East Harptree, Bristol", but it also shows that they haven't logged on since 20 July and that this For Sale thread is their one and only public posting on the forum. I could be wrong, but I suspect this van has been sold elsewhere and they've not updated this thread to show 'sold'.

Hi . Whereabouts are you plz ?
HI Greg, apologies for the length of time in responding (we were on Holiday), the van is still for sale and we're in East Harptree near Bristol. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back