For Sale 2017 T32 150PS DSG Highline Kombi Twin Slider, 57,500 Miles, MOT & serviced. £22,500 +VAT

malcedmonds

VIP Member
This is my own company van bought new from Cordwallis Heathrow May 2017. It has had a full service history mainly from Cordwallis and has had the 12V battery, Glow Plugs and EGR (warranty replaced by Cordwallis) and Tyres and Front Pads replaced. It is still on an extended warranty until Jan 2025. It has been lowered to 1.94 height for NCP carparks and had a wooden Bulkhead fitted with sound insulation and shelving put in the back with remote locking Boot. It is the Highline trim so is quite well specced but additionally it has LED front running lights, retractable mirrors, Bigger display CarPlay compatible, Chrome running bars and LED lights fitted in the back. The vans floor is very clean and has a set of Sportline floor mats.

This is a five seater with twin sliding doors so also suitable for Campervan conversion. This is mechanically excellent and even has had a VW health check in the last month which only showed that the rear disk pads have 30-40% left in them but all else was excellent. All tyres are good approx 6-7mm of tread on Continental Van Contact 20's and the spare is kept inside the cabin and has a full 9mm of tread and is untouched.

There are small signs of wear externally of course: one bigger stone chip and a few small ones on the bonnet. Two creases in the passenger side door and one small one that could be pushed in the tailgate. A few small scuffs and scratches and a stone chip that has been glued by AutoGlass on the front windscreen but well out of vision low on the screen. On the loading bay there are some scratches on the left and right of the back that can only be see when the tailgate is open.

I have ALL the paperwork for this van so can prove all the VW service and warranty work as well as additional expenditure. No warning lights on startup of course and can What's App you a Video of a walk around of the Van and all the usual things to look out for. The van is based in Twickenham if you want to come and take a look and sit in it but can't allow you to drive but I'm happy to take you for a drive for sure. Plenty more pictures of any angle on request as I'm only allowed to post 20 up on here. the only negative really is that I can't find the second Key as I've never needed to use it and have put it somewhere far too safe to find ATM but still looking for it. Looking for £23,000 ex Vat for it. It is also listed on Autotrader and I've had offers secured from Motorway and other Van traders to give me a base pricing level. Please contact me for any further Info.

IMG_5711.jpeg

IMG_5709.jpeg

IMG_4832.jpeg

IMG_4825.jpeg

IMG_4810.jpeg

IMG_4802.jpeg

IMG_4979.jpeg

IMG_4974.jpeg

tempImageboJWj9.png

tempImagelyDn8f.png

IMG_5298.jpeg

IMG_4800.jpeg

IMG_4804.jpeg

IMG_4982.jpeg

IMG_4933.jpeg

IMG_4932.jpeg

IMG_4994.jpeg

IMG_4928.jpeg

IMG_4927.jpeg

Last edited:
Beautiful van sure you will have no issues selling that!
FYI might want to include if its the 150ps or 204ps engine, couldnt see that above.

Good luck!

Yup fair point! The van is registered to my business so I unfortunately I have to charge VAT. If it takes too long to find a business buyer who can claim the VAT back and is also Vat registered, then I might have to revisit somewhere like Motorway where I have already had an offer from a Northern Van trader business but might have to try again if I don't get any luck here or on Autotrader.

Nothing personal but I've said it before, I'd only pay VAT if buying off a van stealer. They seem to balance the total price out to make it more attractive. I wouldn't want to pay VAT if buying off a tradesman etc. I'm sure others will be fine about it

Nothing personal but I've said it before, I'd only pay VAT if buying off a van stealer. They seem to balance the total price out to make it more attractive. I wouldn't want to pay VAT if buying off a tradesman etc. I'm sure others will be fine about it
+1 , I'd only pay vat from main dealer

Back