Sold 2017 T32 200PS Kombi Highline twin electric sliders, sunroof, very high spec. £26,500 NO VAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomFewings

VIP Member
We have made the reluctant decision to sell our van. It is a pretty rare and high specification T6 Kombi that has had thousands spent on it and is in very good condition. There is a massive list of extras which I'll detail below but key highlights are the twin electric sliding doors, leather heated seats and sunroof.

Full spec = The colour is from factory VW 'Chrome' yellow (with black roof).

External features; LED front and rear lights, front and rear fog lights and cornering lights, front skirt/ spoiler and rear spoiler, original VW sportline alloy wheels (these have some light corrosion- see photos), lowering springs.

Internal features (presumed/known to be from factory) - 'Comfort pack' = grab handles on pillars, sun visors with mirrors, extra front cab noise suppression 'Comfort dash' = enclosed glove box, chilled water bottle/ wine storage, slide out cup holders 'Electric pack' = power folding wing mirrors, electric windows, heated front and rear windscreen, heated wing mirrors, heated driver and front passenger seats, electric twin sliding rear doors (operated by buttons on the dash, or by the key fob), aircon, touch screen 'Discovery Media' head unit (inc, DAB radio, CD, SD, sat nav), leather multifunction steering wheel, leather gear knob, cruise control, front and rear parking camera/ sensors, rubber load mat to rear cargo area, power assisted rear tailgate latching, electric slide or tilt sunroof with sunshade, ISOFIX points to rear bench seat.

Internal features (presumed/known to be aftermarket) Rubber floor mats front and rear, leather seats with yellow stitching detail front and rear, Apple carplay, 2xUSB charging points in the base of the front driver and passenger seats, swivel bases to the driver and passenger seats (to spin them to look into the back of the van), 'Dodo' sound deadening matting, ply lining and carpet lining to rear panels and ceiling (dark grey to walls, light grey to ceiling), 4x touch on/off and dimmable LED spot lights in ceiling (two over rear, two over rear seats).

The sound deadening, ply/carpet lining, spot lights, USB charging points and swivel bases were professionally installed by 'Base Campers' in Cornwall.

The body work is in excellent condition. The tyres are all good (two fronts almost brand new). We have four keys. Mechanically it has had anything needing doing done (including the EGR value). We have all receipts. All the electrics are working as they should. I'll be swapping the private plate back to the original on sale.

Next MOT due 22/03/2025

It’s currently on 93,500 miles

Looking for £26,500 (NO VAT) - or a near offer

IMG_3557.jpegIMG_3558.jpegIMG_3554.jpegIMG_3555.jpegIMG_3550.jpegIMG_3547.jpegIMG_3544.jpegIMG_3540.jpegIMG_3537.jpegIMG_3536.jpegIMG_3531.jpegIMG_3530.jpegIMG_3529.jpegIMG_3526.jpegIMG_3522.jpegIMG_3521.jpegIMG_3517.jpegIMG_3559.jpegIMG_3560.jpeg

IMG_3510.jpeg

Last edited:
Each to their own...... I love that!
It would sit well with the Lancer Evo V in Dandelion yellow that I wish I could've bought too.

I'm interested, where are you located please?
Hi Jonny. We are in Widemouth Bay, near Bude, Cornwall. Give me a call on 07xxx xxxxxx if you’d like to discuss anything or arrange to come and take a look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back