For Sale 2018 T28 SWB Highline Panel-Van. £19,500 REDUCED

ffgarymrs4

VIP Member
IMG_7194.jpegLow mileage 60k
Fully sound deadened with Dodomat hex deadened, and insulated with Dodomat Thermo Liner Pro including front cab and doors as seen in the photos.
Alpine 8inch components in the doors and A Post.
Re mapped at Pendle Performance to 167bhp with dyno print out.
One owner.
LED sequential indicators(Transporter HQ)
LED number plate lights (THQ)
Lowered.
20 inch Wolfrace Alloys with Pirelli 255/35/30 P Zero Tyres.
Carbon Fibre mirror covers, door handles and front grill inserts.
This is ready for either camper conversion/ day van etc.
Very clean and tidy van well maintained and looked after.
I used it for taking motorbike to track days and daily driver.
Unfortunately baby forces sale for a more practical family car.
Drive away awning included.

Offers around £19,500
Call on 07********* to discuss

IMG_7462.jpegIMG_7194.jpegIMG_7202.jpegIMG_7203.jpegIMG_7200.jpegIMG_7201.jpegIMG_7199.jpegIMG_7195.jpegIMG_7196.jpegIMG_7197.jpegIMG_5158.jpegIMG_5201.jpegIMG_5212.jpegIMG_4450.jpegIMG_4452.jpegIMG_4219.jpegIMG_7444.jpeg

IMG_7445.jpeg

IMG_7446.jpeg

View attachment 252072

IMG_4088.jpeg

Last edited:
Just wanted to chip in and say from personal experience if your looking to swap the van as a baby is on the way (congratulations!), I couldn't think of a more practical or better vehicle to have than a T6. Get some rear windows and seats installed and you will be well away.

We actually bought our van when the kids came along. You can change them in the van. You can put the pram in the back whole. You can take the enormous amount of stuff kids attract when you go away anywhere or even just out for the day.
Also you the van is wide enough in the rear even with 2 large isofix car seats in place an adult can still fit in the centre.

Just my 2p but trying to help!

Couldn’t agree more my friend and that’s the point I’ve have tried to get across to the missis but unfortunately she won’t drive the van. Goes back to when I had a pick up. Drove it a few times and liked it but on one particular night I was called out and jumped out of the truck in front of the station. Unfortunately another FF parked behind and she didn’t see him and reversed into him. From that day forth she won’t drive my vehicles

Back