2018 T6 shuttle purchased - Advice needed

Robert Hallyburton

VIP Member
Collected another t6 shuttle yesterday from an independent to eventually replace my current t6. Drove 480 mile home with no issues but scanned on VCDS today and there's a heap of faults across the board which have the event date stamp and time stamp from just before i collected it. Id rather not post the VCDS file publicly but would anyone accept a DM from me with the txt file from the scan to offer any advice. I've obviously emailed the dealer today who Ill be asking to put right but I'm concerned its going to be a nightmare vehicle. Thanks in advance

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
It maybe 480 miles but you have a right to reject the vehicle dependent on the outcome of their efforts to repair. Keep the communication in writing so you have a record.
The faults maybe as the result of low battery voltage but you are correct to be concerned.

The dealer had tried to code a new remote key for me the day before i collected it. Its only got one and one non-remote key. The MY I have has new protection on it so the Mobile Key tech had some trouble trying to access the system. Most of the faults relate to the same date and time so they correlate with what he is saying. I will clear the codes and monitor over the next few weeks. To be fair the dealer responded within 20 minutes of my email.

Back