For Sale 2019 T30 102PS Trendline Kombi Day-Van. £25,995

bowler

VIP Member
Reluctantly selling our T6 because our little boy is getting too tall. This van is perfect for couples or families with a smaller child (our boy is almost 5). £27,995.

Van
  • ~74k miles
  • Air con
  • Cruise control
  • Android Auto/Apple CarPlay
  • Full service history
  • 2 previous owners (including ourselves)
  • MOT until end of Jan ’25 (no issues at previous)
  • Full service due December ’24
  • Rear parking sensors
Conversion
  • Awning rail
  • Roof rails (incl. black roof bars which are not pictured)
  • Comfortz thermal windscreen covers
  • Fully insulated and sound deadened with Dodo Mat products
  • Exterior fitted diesel heater (with remote)
  • SWB Buffalo Board u-shape system from vanfurniture.co.uk. Includes loads of storage, two large drawers and one large cupboard. See Buffalo Board U Shape Bed System + Cabinet + Cushions - Bundle — Van Furniture for full details
  • Oak worktop
  • Oak table top
  • Large stash pockets to rear
  • Double front swivel seat
  • Stitches & Steel double seat organiser
  • CTEK D250SE Split charging system (professionally assembled by Rayne Automotive)
  • Electrical mains and solar hook up points under bonnet
  • 120AH leisure battery
  • Fully fused 12v system
  • 4 USB A sockets to rear
  • One USB C PD port and two USB A ports alongside 240v plugs
  • 2x 240v 3-pin sockets
  • 6x dimmable spotlights
  • Led strip courtesy lights
  • Alpicool Adventurer 50 litre LG compressor fridge

DSCF5256.jpg

DSCF5264.jpg

DSCF5294.jpg

DSCF5296.jpg

IMG_7106.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Lovely van! Why not spend the dosh on a good pop top and enjoy the van for many more years?

I have a sneaking suspicion that you will regret selling up!

Thanks! We've decided to go for a Crafter instead for a bit more room but definitely an option for someone else if they fancy it.

Reluctantly dropping to £25,995 and willing to listen to any sensible offers. Would just love to see someone else have as much fun in it as we have.

Nice van that.

Have you thought about removing the wrap? Not saying I don't like it but it might turn some off.

Reluctantly dropping to £25,995 and willing to listen to any sensible offers. Would just love to see someone else have as much fun in it as we have.
Might be better to reflect the price drop in the title of your thread, as those just browsing might miss this post. Let me know if your ability to update the title has timed-out and I can update it for you.

Might be better to reflect the price drop in the title of your thread, as those just browsing might miss this post. Let me know if your ability to update the title has timed-out and I can update it for you.
Ah, thanks. Yeah, I wasn’t able to update the title.

Reactions: Bav
Back