Sold 2019 T30 204PS DSG Twin-Slider Kombi Highline Day-Van w/PopTop. £36995

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALVW

VIP Member
Hi all ,
For sale due to change of circumstances (motorhome)
Versatile day van vehicle
Ceramic coated from new (just had refresh)
Run on Shell v power from new.
Reflex Silver
21000 miles
FDSH (minor and major done)
Mot 9 months (no advisory’s)
2 captain seats up front
Ghost 2 immobiliser
Full electric twin sliding doors
Full electric tailgate
Comfort dash
Led front and rear lights
Front and rear factory fitted spoilers
Front and rear bonnet and bumper protectors
Heated seats
Electric windows
Air con
Heated screen
App connect
Adaptive cruise control (Acc)
High beam assist (Hba)
Discovery nav
Front and rear park sensors with camera
Electric folding mirrors
Carpet in cab
Vanshades blinds fitted to side doors and tailgate
Skyline Skylow (stealth pop top roof courtesy of skyline roofs North)
Vango California mattress (new and unused)
Lowered on koni coil overs (courtesy of CRS)
Updated H&R anti roll bars fitted front and rear
20 inch axe ex 30 wheels (as new) staggered 8.5 front 10 rears with 265 40 20 load rated tyres all round.(rears brand new)
Autotherm heater fitted under drivers seat with quiet pump and phone app control
Lined and insulated in rear.(Anthracite)
‘Sounds like a golf’ door seals fitted
Rear Hertz speakers fitted
Leisure battery under passenger seat
Solar panel
Spare wheel lock
Side bars in black
Gloss black front grill
Electric hook up connection under bonnet
Led internal lights x4 plus 2 in tailgate
2 x extra 12 volt connections in rear
240 v socket internally
Transporter hq dynamic side indicator repeaters fitted.
Tow trust removable towbar (unused) with 13 point connector
The rear has had the three single seat conversion done in the second row as per the (shuttle) as an alternative to the three bench seat and the two single seat conversion in the third row. Done for days out with the grandchildren, so there’s is now the option to have different seat layouts in the rear ,from 1-6 seats plus two captain seats upfront making a possibility of 8 seats in total if required
Included in the sale are :-

1 rear bench seat (2nd or third row)
3 rear single seats ( 2nd row), 1 middle and 2 left and right
1 extra middle single seat that can be fitted side by side in the third row as these have intergrated seat belts and all with seat covers.
Original suspension (if required).
I wanted the van to be as versatile as possible so hasn’t been fitted out ‘camper style’but it is pretty much fully loaded spec wise .i currently have a self made bed frame which works well in the rear with storage boxes underneath with the seats removed. Which is also available if required.
£36995 no vat
Any questions please Message me or call 07938918802
Thanks AlIMG_0119.jpegIMG_4169.jpegIMG_4175.jpegIMG_4168.jpegIMG_4172.jpegIMG_4170.jpegIMG_4171.jpegIMG_3727.jpegIMG_3722.jpegIMG_3721.jpegIMG_3713.jpegIMG_3712.jpegIMG_3711.jpegIMG_3724.jpegIMG_3717.jpegIMG_3716.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi all
Any positive comments at where I should be priced at with this vehicle/spec would be greatly appreciated ?
Thankyou
Al

This is exactly the spec van I'm planning on building....this is a bit out of my budget sadly and I have a car to sell first! Looks amazing.

Thanks, yes it’s a great spec and although biased,it does look amazing !

Hi
Sorry for the late reply .Yes based in Chorley
Absolutely miles away from me sadly, was hoping to pop over and see it. I'm near Brighton.

Im still due to sell a Land Rover to fund the van. Was hoping to have a look as I haven't really looked at any and still trying to work out what layout / format I'm after. Leaning towards a twin slider SWB, 5 seater with a pop top, heater, electrics....this fits the bill

Stunning van.

Maybe stupid question…. But with the rear bed frame in place…. What rear seats can still be used? And if the bed is full down for sleeping… do any of the seats in the rear need to be totally removed ?

I keep wondering whether this type of van is better for me than the fully converted campers… but minimally I’d need a bed in pop top for kids (for occasional use) and seats in rear for 2 (minimal)

I assume these captains seats up front swivel? (Or would be easy to add I’m sure)

These vans and their flexibility are great…. But a minefield trying to figure out the best option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back