For Sale 2021 T32 204PS DSG 4Motion Highline Day-van, 21,500 miles. £49,500 ONO

Mick0362

VIP Member
T6 Pro
IMG_0518.jpegIMG_0516.jpegIMG_0517.jpegIMG_0507.jpegIMG_0514.jpegIMG_0512.jpegIMG_0511.jpegIMG_0510.jpegIMG_0509.jpegIMG_0506.jpegIMG_0500.jpegIMG_0502.jpegIMG_0499.jpegIMG_0093.jpegIMG_0524.jpegIMG_0498.jpegIMG_0078.jpegIMG_0075.jpegIMG_0077.jpegIMG_0080.jpegHi all,

Apologies if some of you have seen this, I posted it incorrectly yesterday, admin kindly re posted it appropriately..but in doing so, it has missed a lot of potential views, so forgive me for trying again.

Selling my Pure Grey 2021, 204, dsg, t32, lwb, 4 motion van. 21.5k miles. With full Vw sh including haldex oil change. £49500…NO VAT I think this is probably the cheapest 4motion high spec van out there?

I’m looking to do some longer duration Europe based trips and need a bigger base for comfort.. so moving to motor home or even caravan!!!

Vw spec- 4 wheel drive
heated factory swivel seats, with Exploria design leather upholstery.
Full media spec inc sat nav, apple car play compatible etc. upgraded Alpine speakers fitted by Exploria.
Radar controlled cruise,
Driver alert,
Front collision assist etc..
LED lights all round
Electric heated and adjusted door mirrors
Roof rails fitted at Vw Carlisle

Day van spec - fully carpet lined and sound proofed.
Exploria fitted halo roof, Alcantara headlining, led halo lights, with remote for brightness and colour..
Separate LED spots on switch on b post.
Leaisure electrics, 110ah battery, 150 watt flexi solar panel, and appropriate controller and chargers.
Webasto diesel heater
Full curtains throughout with screen privacy blind that attaches to a post.
All less than 2 years old and in excellent condition
Reimo multi rail

Interior fitted with Piggl bike bed, this is a great a bit of kit and provides a very comfortable bed, and safe transport for bikes from emtb tyre width to road bikes. With the van being long wheel base, there is room for 2 bikes alongside the bed at night..so your loved bikes (read scarily expensive), can remain indoors!! In addition the two front and rear drawers provide huge storage potential. This system with sofa/ bed cushions, was £2k all in, and was professionally fitted by Piggl.

Sale to include Vango Cove air 2 awning, new never used apart from test pitch.
Maypole air sun canopy awning..used for two trips.
Collective rrp value £750
Indel b 18 l compressor fridge, which fits perfectly between the front seats. Rrp £300+

Wheels - 20” Velare vlr t alloys, nearside rear, has very minor scuff, courtesy of tyre fitters, others are perfect. Fitted with my winter tyres (I live in Cumbria), General grabber at3, all with 6mm plus tread.
Also a set of Accelra summer tyres (they are budget, but C/c rated and 71db). Virtually new with 7mm tread. All tyres 275/40/20.

Van fitted with KONI active shocks, by CRS Performance..excellent ride and handling.

Clearly lots to say about the van, so if interested please pm any questions or requests for additional pictures.

I don’t mind saying I’m after a quick sale as we are planning a French cycling trip and need to get the new vehicle asap.

To confirm £49500 (no vat) or close offer please

Many thanks

Back