For Sale 2022 T28 150PS DSG super rare BayLeaf Green Highline P/V w/Windows. £34000 no Vat.

Proberts

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Its with great sadness i have to sell my beloved Bay Leaf Green van.
Details are, 2022 Highline 150 ps DSG with 14645 miles on the clock but as its my daily, it will go up slightly.
2 captains seats on factory swivels, power latching side door, carpeted cab with a leightons mat over the carpet. Discover media with apple car play, android auto, sat nav etc. Tyres have lots of tread on them with even wear. Started life as a panel van but now has windows in the side. The tailgate is factory with rear wiper / washer. Air con, cruise control, all the usual bits with the T6.1 highline model. I started to sound deaden the interior but the weather has been so pants around here, i never got round to finishing it but i have a box of 40 sheets of sound deadening that will be included in the sale. I also have an extra front grill and dog bone that has been painted gloss black with bay leaf green accents that will come with the van. If there is anything else i can think of, i will add to description.
This colour van is really rare and even more rare when they come up for sale.
Im looking for £36000 ono.
Many thanks. 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg

Price drop to £34000. If you want to make me an offer, please do but please, don't take the p**s. This stunning van has to go.

Hi so just to confirm this has only 2 seats at the moment?
Yes, only 2 single swivel captains seats. I had no intention of selling this van when I ordered it and only wanted 2 but circumstances have changed so have to sell it.

Just checked and yes it is.
Thanks Driving a VW Caddy at the moment looking for something bigger for the dogs. Tied between Caddy Maxi and Transporter. I am also doing a lot more shorter journeys, so considering petrol. The colour is amazing. Your mileage isn't high, have you had any issues with the DPF.

You won't get any street cred in a caddy max like you would in a bay leaf green transporter. Bit of a no brainer really
No issues at all with dpf. The only issue I've had is I had to change drop links a few days ago as they just started knocking. Didn't want anyone looking at it with those knocking. Testament to the roads around here unfortunately.

There's still a year VW warranty as well so if there was, it would be covered.

Back