For Sale 2022 T32 204PS DSG Kombi Sportline Show-Van. £78,500

Paul Greathead

LVT floor fitter
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all I’ve recently put my t6.1 sportline for sale it’s currently on eBay with a full spec and pictures if you know anyone who would like this or if you have a big spec show van yourself and you fancy a px but I want either t5.1 or t6 but big big spec show ready..

Location Worcester
Price £79500

Last edited:

Probs this one ?

It’s lovely everything that you see has been my input etc I bought the van as a standard sportline combi.. no expense spared.

SHOW STOPPING SHOW VAN YOU WONT FIND ANITHER LIKE IT WITH THIS SPEC

Here for sale is my vw t6.1 sportline 204dsg show van only covering 17000miles small description of the van not another like it that iv seen.

OUTSIDE:

vossen hf4t custom order wheels running michelin pilot 4s tyres

Porsche big brake kit 6 pot acid green

Airlift airride 3p fitted by plush automotive

Piano black front bumper

Lvr rear bumper with custom exhaust

Gloss black side bars with LED puddle lights.

INSIDE:

full genuine alcantara lining to all cab huge cost

Custom door cards in alcantara these I sent off to a guy and took a few days to do. These are less than a year old and look like new

Custom A pillers from plush automotive

Audi recaro wingback seats retrimmed to sportine pattern I searched for the best condition seats when doing this modification as I wanted the plastics and frame to be like new

Custom steering wheel with led display from golf r this was designed by myself not something off the shelf this is only a month old

Audison speakers and amp and sub these are the best make going and don't come cheap if you know the brand

As trim carpet self adhesive and sound deadening done by myself lvt fitter with attention to detail very fussy..

Need to see the inside to believe how good this is in person recently went to camperjam and had lots of attention and could see how much money and thought iv put into it. Nothing on this van is cheap the upgrades come in at a big cost and don't think the alcantara is cheap this is £135 per meter. I'm happy to show people the van and I can honestly say it's stunning no marks or dents maybe 3 small stone chips on the front ill have a thing and see if there's something iv missed.

If you have a t5.1 or t6 big spec show van that you consider as nice as mine I'd be interested in a px and money my way.. I'd rather people not watch and just contact me find it very frustrating if you have a question please ask.

Thanks

Back