Sold 4Pets Pro Large Dog Crate/Cage TUV Approved £250 - Offers Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicko24

VIP Member
T6 Pro

4Pets Pro Large Dog Crate Cage TUV Approved Medium to Large Breed​

Used for the last 2 years in my kombi for our Labradoodle, it was reassuring to know he (and us) was safer using this box. Even my JLR crash engineer neighbour was impressed with the videos: "looks like it could contain the meat missile". It could fit a much larger dog and this is the largest 4Pets do before going into a dedicated 2 dog crate. The PRO size 4 Large is 81.5cm wide x 66.0cm high x 93.5cm long; weight 23.2kg; maximum load 50kg.

Collection preferred, but can deliver around Warwickshire. Includes all original documentation (info/assembly instructions), two keys and straps.

More detailed spec and information on crash testing etc can be found in the link:

I've just bought the Pro4 Small, as our pup didn't grow into the 45kg monster his Dad was...

RRP £420, looking for £250 and open to offers.

Cheers,

Josh

IMG_1394.jpeg

IMG_1395.jpeg

IMG_1396.jpeg

IMG_1393.jpeg

IMG_1392.jpeg

IMG_1391.jpeg

IMG_1389.jpeg

IMG_1388.jpeg

IMG_1387.jpeg

IMG_1385.jpeg

IMG_1386.jpeg

IMG_1401.jpeg

IMG_1400.jpeg

IMG_1398.jpeg

IMG_1397.jpeg

If I had one of these I’d have to name the dog Charles Bronson

Unfortunately, I can’t find any.

Depending on your van/seat setup there a multi ways to secure/place in the van.

Initially in my SWB kombi I had it behind the passenger or drivers captain seat, using front lashing point and Kombi seat fixings. I removed the double rear seat and kept the single. You can swap door opening from left or right.

For a while I ran without seats and the ikea sofa bed in the very back, so we had the middle area free, he was in and out through side doors and we could get into the rear from front seats if we wanted. Just needed to slide over the crate.

More recently, I put the 3 rear kombi seats back in, and the crate went behind these. I either folded one of the rear seats for “boot” access or went in from tailgate. All setups had their merits and lashing points/Kombi seat fixings made it easy to secure in multi combinations. For the crash tech to work best, you need to ideally fit behind seats and back panel facing forward. But could set it up wherever you wanted in theory.

Base dimensions are above, so you can measure it where fits you. There is a taper from bottom to top, so the DIMS at the top of the crate are 800mm x 560mm.

Hope that helps.

I’ve had a slightly smaller one of these for 10 years in the back of various Land Rover’s, Range Rovers and now the Transporter and they are absolutely superb! Contain all the mud and grit and are incredibly well built, but most of all they don’t rattle!

Good look with the sale OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back