FREE 75Ah AGM leisure battery

TallPaul_S

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Free to a good home! :rofl:

My old 75Ah AGM leisure battery. This is around 6 years old but it's been holding charge with no issues, I've treated it well in the last year.

1000009449.jpg
Collection only, from Maidstone in Kent - or if I'm off on a weekend trip anywhere I could deliver or meet halfway.

This would be ideal for a cheap, basic leisure battery setup with just some low power stuff like lights, or a small fridge. As it's AGM, the usable capacity if you have a DC-DC charger is 50% of capacity, so 37Ah, roughly.

That's enough to keep a CRX50 type fridge going for 24hrs, plus some lights etc.

Cheers

Hi, I could make use of this if you have any plans of coming up the M1 through Leicestershire? Or could meet somewhere? Thanks

Hi, I could make use of this if you have any plans of coming up the M1 through Leicestershire? Or could meet somewhere? Thanks
I'm not planning on coming up that way at the moment, I do have a long weekend in 2 weeks so may head North then.

I'll let you know if I'm coming that way, if no-one else more local wants it. :thumbsup:

Hi Paul, I could use this for my garage solar set up if its still available ? I'm junction m25 cheers Chris

Hi Paul, I could use this for my garage solar set up if its still available ? I'm junction m25 cheers Chris
Which junction?

I'm literally 5 minutes from junction 6 or 7 of the M20 if you're happy to collect, or can meet you somewhere on the M25 if you're further round!

Which junction?

I'm literally 5 minutes from junction 6 or 7 of the M20 if you're happy to collect, or can meet you somewhere on the M25 if you're further round!
Oh sorry not sure how I missed out Junction 9 when typing. If you're up this way that would be great. (If someone local to you meets up first then no worries) thanks Chris

Oh sorry not sure how I missed out Junction 9 when typing. If you're up this way that would be great. (If someone local to you meets up first then no worries) thanks Chris
Will let you know, I pass that way if I'm heading west for the M3/A4/M4, might be going that way end of next week.

Will let you know, I pass that way if I'm heading west for the M3/A4/M4, might be going that way end of next week.

@dErZ I'm going to be heading to South Wales for a couple of days tomorrow, so will be passing by on the M25, probably around 1pm or so. Are you about then? I can bring it with me and drop it off.

If not, I'll be coming back that way too, not sure exactly when - possibly Sunday afternoon, or Monday afternoon.

Back