A New Member from Nigeria

I think due to its ruggedness, the Volkswagen Golf is mostly used for commercial transit, along with others like Sharon, Galaxy, Citroen, just to mention but a few.

We're welding/making doors, windows, gates, burglar, beds, fence, street light stand, etc; not dealing with vehicles.

That trailer in the backround just drop goods for another dealer of either matresses or provisions.

Update:
I have downloaded/installed Google cloud and regained access to my lost welding pictures. But unfortunately, couldn't upload them in the forum.

Update:
I have downloaded/installed Google cloud and regained access to my lost welding pictures. But unfortunately, couldn't upload them in the forum.
What issues did you encounter uploading your pics @DeBangis?

When tapped on the photo icon, entered galary, chose the pic to post, the pic appeared and under it says uploading picture 100%, after that it displayed the oops! alert.

When tapped on the photo icon, entered galary, chose the pic to post, the pic appeared and under it says uploading picture 100%, after that it displayed the oops! alert.
Hmmm - what res/size are your pics? The forum will usually down-scale pics if they're too big, but, even then, the max file size is 10MB.

We're welding/making doors, windows, gates, burglar, beds, fence, street light stand, etc; not dealing with vehicles.

That trailer in the backround just drop goods for another dealer of either matresses or provisions.
What kind of welding are you doing @DeBangis? Arc, Mig, Tig, gas, oxy/acety....other? :whistle:

Back