ABT exhaust systems

Ribrunner

T6 Pro
Hi all, can anyone help with this one please...I recently test drove a 180 DSG ABT conversion, I sounded amazing. I have a T6 204 DSG on order, is the only way to make it sound as good the demo van to spend £800 on a new tail system????

The abt exhaust has no sound. It's EXACTLY the same as stock. I was very disappointed. The system fits just after the mid silencer so it's has 2 silencers.

What you probably experienced in the demo van was the very cheesy but work well Kufatec sound booster. A lot of vag cars have sound boosters from stock. It's a speakers on its own pipe that plays sound from under the car as you rev up. Google it.

A bit cheesy for my liking as it's completely fake.

I really want to get a custom straight through pipe made to delete the mid silencer to give it more meat.

The abt exhaust has no sound. It's EXACTLY the same as stock. I was very disappointed. The system fits just after the mid silencer so it's has 2 silencers.

What you probably experienced in the demo van was the very cheesy but work well Kufatec sound booster. A lot of vag cars have sound boosters from stock. It's a speakers on its own pipe that plays sound from under the car as you rev up. Google it.

A bit cheesy for my liking as it's completely fake.

I really want to get a custom straight through pipe made to delete the mid silencer to give it more meat.
Thanks for taking the time to set that one straight for me...and for same me from getting talked into an expensive error

Like putting carboard or a butter lid in between you're bikes spokes to create that authentic 2 stroke bike sounds as kids....arrrr those were the days.

oh yes, i remember raiding my mums peg bag to connect the playing card to the rear triangle of the frame. Happy dayz, when everything was soooo much simpler.

Back