Advice on Kombi rear seats and thier removal

StewC

Suitably confused about suspension!
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi
I'm closing in on buying my first Van. Going for a T6 Kombi and have some different options on the shortlist. One thing that might sway the deal one way or the other is the rear set of seats. Some have a 3 seat bench, some have a 2+1. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to leave the single in and remove the twin seat with the potential for loading a motorbike and still sit one person in the back on the remaining single seat.
Any advice much appreciated
Thanks
Stew

You can indeed take the twin out and fit a bike in, thats exactly what I will be doing next month;)

Spot on Alan thanks, getting excited now!!:):)

Just try to get one with LED headlights and as many toys as possible, because once you have 1 it starts to drain money away from the bike with all the bits you never knew you needed!

Are LED's a must, I'm going for a highline (not new but hopefully not too many miles). I'm a bit novice TBH just want to get it bought then start tickering!

The highline has ac, cruise control etc But led`s are a 1.2K extra. But well worth having. Read the who's happy with H4 Headlights thread to get an idea.

1.2K Hell I'm going to have to start eating carrots!!

I am looking at paying 1k to upgrade mine, the factory fit come with self levelling etc. Wish I had gone for them:(

Would like to get a 2:1 in the back of mine, better still a 1:1:1, then I could take the middle one out to fit the bike between, and keeps the kids separated.

I am looking at paying 1k to upgrade mine, the factory fit come with self levelling etc. Wish I had gone for them:(
Seriously I'm a bit concerned now. Should I be thinking of spending a grand less on the van just to upgrade the lights!

A few think there ok, few think they are adequate but most think they are sub standard. Best advice I could give is take one of each out for a test drive in the dark and make your own mind up.

Thanks guys. Clearly got to factor in the first upgrade when I get it. Thanks for the advice

Back