Sold Alpine Halo F903D 9" with fitting parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig.

Craig
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all,

As I'm selling my van, the Alpine Halo unit is being removed and sold separately. I was going to use it in my new car but the plan has changed.

It's currently still fitted and as such, has all the required installation parts (genuine VW single din fascia and genuine Alpine interface that works with PDC) still fitted for T5.1 and T6. Will NOT fit T6.1 as fitting parts are different. No DAB aerial included. Wired carplay/Android auto but works with wireless adapter, not included.

Original box included.

£650 FIRM for the lot, the installation parts alone are worth over £250 so saving a chunk by getting it all together. I can leave it in the fascia for someone to collect and fit it straight into their van once they're home to save time and make installing it easier should someone local to CF81 want it.

Collection from CF81 South Wales preferred. If it is to be posted then additional postage costs to be paid by buyer as it will need to be sent in 2 boxes or one Large box and nothing will be sent until cleared funds are received. I won't be releasing it to anyone offering to arrange collection by courier, this is non-negotiable.

IMG-20240608-WA0002.jpgIMG-20240521-WA0007(1).jpgIMG-20240608-WA0001.jpgIMG-20230909-WA0007(1).jpgIMG-20240521-WA0008(1).jpg

Last edited:
Silly question time, but when you park up say outside the house or going to the shops. Does the screen come off. Sorry if it’s a daft question but have to ask.

Silly question time, but when you park up say outside the house or going to the shops. Does the screen come off. Sorry if it’s a daft question but have to ask.
No such thing as a silly question dude, only silly answers :D

No, the screen isn't easily removed

There’s just not the market for stolen car stereos these days as they are normally all built into the dash and hooked up to about a dozen different things in the car so aren’t easily transferable.
Not heard of anyone’s car being broken into for the stereo in a long time.

Is this still available?

What does it need to be fitted to a T6?
Wireless adapter. Digital aerial etc.

Is it easy enough to self install?

Is this still available?

What does it need to be fitted to a T6?
Wireless adapter. Digital aerial etc.

Is it easy enough to self install?
Hi, yes, so the price includes a VW OEM facia and Alpine quadLock/steering controls adapter so it will work with the wiring in the van plus PDC if you have it from factory. The only part that isn't included when new is a DAB aerial (usually about £20) and if you want it wireless then an wireless adapter (loads to choose from).

Installation with the VW fascia is LOADS easier than a 3rd party kit. It's plug and play, no need for wires to be cut or anything unless you're adding a reverse camera and even then, that's just joining 1 wire to the B pillar so that's not a huge task either.

This also includes the GPS aerial (needed for carplay/android auto) and microphone, both Alpine original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back