Sold Amdro Kombi Bed £450

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanB

VIP Member
Ambro Kombi Bed.

Brought this last year as a trial....to see if we'd use it.... We did, so now going for a conversion.
Great bit of gear. Takes up hardly any room, folding out to make a full size double bed. I also have a very 2 part comfy mattress which I'll give it, if wanted. I strap it to the ambro in transit.
Thanks to Garfunkel for his advice... This bed only fits 2+1 seat configuration.
It'll need collecting due to its size.

Screenshot_20230219_154520_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20230219_154512_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20230219_154453_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Last edited:
Had one of these and can vouch for the quality and handiness of these

Glwts

Ambro Kombi Bed.

Brought this last year as a trial....to see if we'd use it.... We did, so now going for a conversion.
Great bit of gear. Takes up hardly any room, folding out to make a full size double bed. I also have a very 2 part comfy mattress which I'll give it, if wanted. I strap it to the ambro in transit.

It'll need collecting due to its size.

View attachment 190102

View attachment 190103

View attachment 190104Hello, where in suffolk are you? Very interested!

Yes please. I’m in bury st edmunds and can collect. Happy to take the mattress too since we’re giving it a go to see whether we want to completely convert the van. Will PM you

Welcome @AlanB
You might want to edit the post and the title to help with the search - it is AMDRO :thumbsup:

I’m out, the bed is for the 2+1 configuration. I have a triple seat and unfortunately the advertised bed above won’t fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back