Anti-slip dash and door pocket liners for T6.1

Mysticboer

Gradually turning into another van nut
T6 Pro
I have been trying to find anti-slip rubber inserts/liners for the dash and door pockets for my 6.1 to stop rattles and sliding on every corner, which is pretty frustrating.

The door pockets might be the same as T6 (not sure), but I think the dash pockets are different.

Help and advice appreciated

I have been trying to find anti-slip rubber inserts/liners for the dash and door pockets for my 6.1 to stop rattles and sliding on every corner, which is pretty frustrating.

The door pockets might be the same as T6 (not sure), but I think the dash pockets are different.

Help and advice appreciated
You should speak with Mrs @Mysticboer about her drawer liners! (Sorry, the opportunity was too good to pass up!) I actually mean the type of liner used in pots, pans, baking tray drawers.

Then there is that grippy rubbery/holey material that is used in awning carpets. That is available in short lengths and different colours. Not only will it reduce rattles, it also reduces all the sliding about.

You should speak with Mrs @Mysticboer about her drawer liners! (Sorry, the opportunity was too good to pass up!) I actually mean the type of liner used in pots, pans, baking tray drawers.

Then there is that grippy rubbery/holey material that is used in awning carpets. That is available in short lengths and different colours. Not only will it reduce rattles, it also reduces all the sliding about.
Thanks @JOG I actually have some of that awning carpet material and that would be a good Plan B, but I would ideally want a solution that will look less...erm...DIY

Thanks @JOG I actually have some of that awning carpet material and that would be a good Plan B, but I would ideally want a solution that will look less...erm...DIY
I agree! When I had my T5.1 I saw dash tray liners, but haven’t looked with my T6.
Door pockets are less obvious but invariably noisier as I tend to shove more stuff in there

I haven't had a chance to put much into them (apart from a mask) I've got various types of rubber matting here at work so if it becomes an issue i will try that until something better comes up!

Thanks @Jlo I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Across the board I have found that the aftermarket products have yet to catch up with the 6.1 changes, which is understandable but still a bit annoying.

As it stands, the usefulness of the door and dash pockets are limited somewhat by the fact that anything you put in the door will rattle, slightly out of sync, with the speakers (as if the poor sound quality of the stock system is not enough) and anything you put in the dash pockets will slide around in unison with whatever you may have unsecured in the back of the van on every corner! My next mission is therefore to solution these (minor but irritating) issues.

Thanks @Jlo I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Across the board I have found that the aftermarket products have yet to catch up with the 6.1 changes, which is understandable but still a bit annoying.

As it stands, the usefulness of the door and dash pockets are limited somewhat by the fact that anything you put in the door will rattle, slightly out of sync, with the speakers (as if the poor sound quality of the stock system is not enough) and anything you put in the dash pockets will slide around in unison with whatever you may have unsecured in the back of the van on every corner! My next mission is therefore to solution these (minor but irritating) issues.
In the back of my van are the kids............minor and irritating.............I'd be interested in what you come up with!

In the back of my van are the kids............minor and irritating.............I'd be interested in what you come up with!
You need a sound proof partition right behind the front seats. Perfectly silent then. :thumbsup::sneaky:

Defiantly...
Seems expensive but for me the benefits were worth the cost.
Stops everything from rattling and sliding around in the pockets and that sort of thing annoys me..

@BikerPa would you say these are worth it?
@C4BOS For me yes, however they aren’t cheap so other people’s opinions wil differ.

They fit well, look very OEM & help with rattles etc.

If they are on offer at a show etc & cheaper, or a voucher code came up then that would be better though!

A search brought me here for the same reason. About to order that set from Van X, cheers for the pointer.

However the set doesn't include one for the wee pocket next to the USB points (beside gear stick) which is where most of my rattley stuff is kept. Anyone know of something similar for this particular pocket?

Back