Sold Aracaju VGC low miles with ContiVanContact 200 Tyres. £500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deandubya

VIP Member
T6 Pro
For Sale 17” Aracaju Alloys with nearly new ContiVanCo tyres. Load rated T28-T32, Caravelle (off one of these), Ocean. As you know these tyres are £150 a pop.
215/60/17 C 104H. Tread 6-7mm easily.
Ready to change & go…
Taken off my T32 as I’ve gone for different wheels. Personal preference.
Hopefully pics show as much as you need to see. Based on S.Wales NP44, about 15-20mins over the Severn Bridge.
Collection preferable yet quite happy for you to arrange your own collection at your own responsibility/risk. I will pack as best I can.
There is a little dink/chip, easily repaired to get them spotless, on one alloy about 20-25mm width barely noticeable when fitted.
£500
Any question drop me a message. Cheers.

IMG_3209.jpeg

IMG_3213.jpeg

IMG_3212.jpeg

IMG_3211.jpeg

IMG_3214.jpeg

IMG_3216.jpeg

IMG_3215.jpeg

IMG_3217.jpeg

IMG_3218.jpeg

IMG_3219.jpeg

IMG_3222.jpeg

IMG_3220.jpeg

IMG_3221.jpeg

IMG_3225.jpeg

IMG_3223.jpeg

IMG_3224.jpeg

Last edited:
As above, give members an idea of what you’re willing to accept. And when you say “nearly new” it may be worth noting the tread depth should they be anything other than delivery mileage.
GLWTS
I assumed people would know what a few hundred miles would be off new tread.. my bad is it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’ll have to look a.m. & update to see what I can do..

As above, give members an idea of what you’re willing to accept. And when you say “nearly new” it may be worth noting the tread depth should they be anything other than delivery mileage.
GLWTS
Morning, apologies for being tim, nice but dim.. how do i mark these are sold...? not sure where to edit? thanks bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back