Found Banded Amarok Steels

T6Plumber

Plumbing Giveth. T6 Taketh.
VIP Member
T6 Guru
As above. Anybody considering parting ways to fund a new look? If so, give me a shout :thumbsup:

*Plus points if Banded by Duchy & already powder coated chrome. But by no means a deal breaker if that’s not the case*

Last edited:
Have you looked at current defender steels? 8” width and a nice looking steel! There seem to be more about now so the prices softening.

Have you looked at current defender steels? 8” width and a nice looking steel! There seem to be more about now so the prices softening.
Yeah they are, but look similar to the GP7’s I’ve got at the moment. If nothing comes up I’ll probably buy some Rotiform STL’s I think

If they did the 18s in the Silver that the 20s come in, I’d have bought them already :rofl:
I’ve been looking for some banded Amarok 28s in silver for about 2 years and would have bought a set of the STL if they did them in silver like the 20s.

I’ve been looking for some banded Amarok 28s in silver for about 2 years and would have bought a set of the STL if they did them in silver like the 20s.

I’ve just ordered the Rotis in Silver 20s…

Just as @Matchyt30 gave me a solid lead on a set of Duchy Amaroks as well. All the patience of a toddler, me! :slow rofl:

Can a mod change this Ad to 'Found’ please?

Why not just get new black 18s re powdercoated?
I don’t think I've got the cajones to have a brand new set of wheels from the factory stripped down and redone by a 3rd party. Once damaged though, it’s game on :rofl:

To be honest I do fancy the 20s as well, then get rid of my Canteras.
I’ve not got any issue with 20s per se & certainly not from a comfort perspective. But I fancied seeing what 18s were like to run, with a bit more tyre for rim protection (Gets expensive running flash wheels on a work van). But the Silver STL’s proved too nice a wheel to hold off on.

Back