Bealach Na Ba Video

Hi everyone

Attached is my youtube 60 second descent video of the Bealach Na Ba from our NC500 trip 2 weeks ago.
The actual length of the real time journey is 8 minutes!!! ;)

Would love to drive that road. We head to the NC500 next week but Cole is driving as I've progressed to a moon boot since breaking my leg in January lol just showed her the video, I'll maybe get to do it later on in the year

Would love to drive that road. We head to the NC500 next week but Cole is driving as I've progressed to a moon boot since breaking my leg in January lol just showed her the video, I'll maybe get to do it later on in the year
It’s a really easy drive if you take it easy. Hold back on some of the hairpins if there is something coming the other way. Remember-the bin wagon and other lorries go over it with no problems.

Yes, unless the weather is bad it’s not a problem. Just look ahead rather than at the view, pull into passing places to let uphill traffic through, and remember to let faster traffic pass you.
Oh, keep well clear of motor homes with hire company logos

I have cycled the BnB a number of times.
The Applecross circuit is a class ride and if you stay at the great campsite in Shieldaig you can have a warm outdoor shower and a well deserved pint in the village after the ride. Awesome day out.
Please bear in mind that if a cyclist has to stop on the steeper sections it’s almost impossible to get started again and it’s a long walk to the top! So a little space, awareness and respect goes a long way :)

I stayed around the corner in Kishorn this time last year. I was actually on a mountain biking holiday - I considered riding to the top but decided it would be a silly idea on a 16kg MTB with 170mm travel and super gravity casing sticky tyres! :rofl:

Three motorhomes travelling in convoy <--- where it all goes wrong.

Last time I drove up there, in our MX5, I pulled over to let the Tesco delivery van past. He was working, I wasn't is my excuse.
Wish everyone was like you. I do some part time work for Morrisons home delivery. The amount of people driving really slow and will not pull over to let us pass is unreal. We're on a very strict timetable and you only want one and it throws the rest of deliveries out.

Three motorhomes travelling in convoy <--- where it all goes wrong.

Last time I drove up there, in our MX5, I pulled over to let the Tesco delivery van past. He was working, I wasn't is my excuse.
And his van was bigger!

Back