Before I sell

Proberts

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all.
It's with great sadness I have to sell my beloved Bay leaf green T6.1 due to a drastic change of circumstances.
I haven't got a clue of it's value so I'm asking here first before I put it on here in the classifieds.
It's a 22 plate bay leaf green, 150 ps highline DSG, 14500 miles ( but going up slightly ) panel van but with windows put in. Rear window with wiper from factory, 2 single captains swivels and cab carpet. Also the larger touch screen radio.
Any ideas on what to ask please ?

Looking on Autotrader, there are 5 similar-ish spec panel vans (2022 reg, 10 -20k miles, swb, 150ps, highline panel van). Prices are approx 29.5k + VAT. But they are all base vans with no mods, and no bay leaf green ones!

If you go through the motion of listing on Autotrader i'm sure it gives you an indication of price, but obviously doesn't factor in anything you have done to it like adding windows etc.

Cheers Gary. Mine isn't vat registered but like you said, no bay leaf green.
Cheers David. I'm getting VIP membership as I'd rather sell on here to someone who knows these vans. Have to give it a clean first and take some proper photos. It is a lovely van though.

Look at the range of values, add a bit for more desirable spec, then see what response. You can always go down but not really up in value. GLWS, hope life isn't too difficult.

Look at the range of values, add a bit for more desirable spec, then see what response. You can always go down but not really up in value. GLWS, hope life isn't too difficult.
Cheers Jay.

If anyone can take a good photo, you can!
Haha Wayne. I will do my best and no Photoshop trickery. Just need a nice weather day so I can clean the van and take it where all the car mags photograph a lot of their cars. It's bound to sell them

Haha Wayne. I will do my best and no Photoshop trickery. Just need a nice weather day so I can clean the van and take it where all the car mags photograph a lot of their cars. It's bound to sell them
Please remember to forget to cancel your membership! We would miss you.... hope things are under control at home...

Cheers Wayne. I just payed for VIP membership so not going anywhere. Hopefully one day, I will have another van as really don't want to get a cheap runabout car, but for now, I will have to.

Get a little VW Up, great fun and fits well with a T6 when you return to the fold.

Get a little VW Up, great fun and fits well with a T6 when you return to the fold.
Unfortunately Jay, I need a large car, estate or small van to carry my framed pictures and easels to markets and craft fairs. Don't think I would fit many in an up. Saying that, when I first went self employed selling them, I had a mx5 and some of the pictures were balancing on my head.

You'd be surprised, I was...got it as a quick runabout to save the egr/dpf on the big van.

Last night put an entire bike in it to go to coaching without taking any wheels off. It's actually been a good dog car too with the back seats down. Used to have a Honda Jazz (original shape) and that was fantastic with the magic seats down as it was flat. I'm always amazed that some big cars are so cramped inside and others are like a tardis.

Back