Black Elevating Roof.....blue Van?

saul67

I have an acapulco blue van and I'm planning to have a poptop fitted. My wife reckons we should have it colour coded but I'm not so sure, I think a black roof would go well with the tinted windows and it's £350 cheaper. The trouble is, I've not actually seen one in the flesh or online for that matter, so does anyone have any photos or even seen this colour combination? Also, Skyline or Austop? :confused::thumbsup:

I have an acapulco blue van and I'm planning to have a poptop fitted. My wife reckons we should have it colour coded but I'm not so sure, I think a black roof would go well with the tinted windows and it's £350 cheaper. The trouble is, I've not actually seen one in the flesh or online for that matter, so does anyone have any photos or even seen this colour combination? Also, Skyline or Austop? :confused::thumbsup:
Be hot in the summer!

Good point, my previous van had a black roof and I did suffer a couple of times when it was very hot, I just put it down to poor air con though. Does it really make a significant difference?

Good point, my previous van had a black roof and I did suffer a couple of times when it was very hot, I just put it down to poor air con though. Does it really make a significant difference?
Sorry I’ve completely misunderstood you, thought you were talking about canvas colour but I get you now. Colour coded definitely looks better to me.

Not really got a good shot of the black roof. This was early on during my conversion.20161223_132347.jpg

Back