Black Van Red Wheels

Andpopse

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I replaced my Velare VLR 07s (Black and Diamond cut) with a new set in Bright Red. Whilst it’s a lot Louder now I do like it.
What do you guys think ?
Keep any eye out in the classified section soon as I will be selling the Black ones (10 rear 8.5 front staggered with tyres)

IMG_0042.jpeg

IMG_0044.jpeg

IMG_9992.jpeg

IMG_9993.jpeg

Looks great! It is full on A-Team van though! If the rear spoiler was red... :rofl:

I replaced my Velare VLR 07s (Black and Diamond cut) with a new set in Bright Red. Whilst it’s a lot Louder now I do like it.
What do you guys think ?
Keep any eye out in the classified section soon as I will be selling the Black ones (10 rear 8.5 front staggered with tyres)

View attachment 249222

View attachment 249223

View attachment 249224

View attachment 249225
It’s good to be a bit different.
:cool:
Not everyone’s cup of tea, but fair play to you for not following the crowd.

Reactions: Bav
I like the wheels to look a bit more metallic. The red looks like plastic in the pictures, a bit of a throwback to mag wheels on BMXs in the 80s. But perhaps it's just the photos.

That shade of red is too bright for me personally but red wheels on a black vehicle can look really good, there's a black BMW 1 series near me that's got wheels in a darker "Candy Apple" type of red that looks awesome.

I really like it.
I have been toying with the idea of red on pure grey for a while now. Never been brave enough.
Was looking at these at various times:

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 07.13.57.pngOR

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 07.14.17.png

My Canteras need a refurb. Red or gold, that is the question.

I like it, I keep getting tempted, I like the idea of the supermetal red alloys on my grey van, I prefer the rockets but its only the charger they do in red unfortunately.

If a used set of 18" rockets comes up for the right price and they need a refurb I think i'd go for them and have them powder coated red.

I think this is awesome!! why? well it is different, bold and personal and to me modifying a transporter is all about personalisation. It would be a boring world if we all had the same van!
I'm sure it will put a smile on your face everything you park it up!

That shade of red is too bright for me personally but red wheels on a black vehicle can look really good, there's a black BMW 1 series near me that's got wheels in a darker "Candy Apple" type of red that looks awesome.

Saying that, who am I to judge. :D

IMG_4029.jpeg

I like it . It’s different too , more colour needed in this world in my opinion. Whilst a “murdered out” or “stealth” look can work it’s great to see some contrast for a change. I’d be tempted to change the centre caps to black .

Back