For Sale Boxer puppies for sale

They are all beautiful, it only seems like yesterday our Boxer was that size.

We couldn’t find a rescue centre that wanted to give the dog away so we had to buy one from a breeder, they don’t give a sh!t as long as you have the money. The rescue dogs were all so precious that the they couldn’t deal with kids even though they are teenagers. Basically, most “rescue” centre are there for doggy people to be able to play with dogs all day and get others to pay for them to do it as a charity (imho)!

Don’t get me started on donkey sanctuary’s ;)

We couldn’t find a rescue centre that wanted to give the dog away so we had to buy one from a breeder, they don’t give a sh!t as long as you have the money. The rescue dogs were all so precious that the they couldn’t deal with kids even though they are teenagers. Basically, most “rescue” centre are there for doggy people to be able to play with dogs all day and get others to pay for them to do it as a charity (imho)!

Don’t get me started on donkey sanctuary’s ;)
We did find dogs trust got a bit too risk averse but Birmingham Dogs Home are spot on.

It’s not that they don’t want to rehome dogs, of course that’s their goal, but DT clearly got too scared. Maybe they were sued? To be fair we saw one good boy who came back to them twice because new owners couldn’t handle him, he was mouthy but not a risk in my mind (we’ve had an ex bait dog among others so have some experience) and he would be easily trained. He reminded me of our first dog from them but despite our children being ten years older since that one it was still a flat no. I feel letting inexperienced owners take any dog was the trigger for the tightening of their rules, shame as it spoilt it for experienced owners (and therefore the dogs) too. Some people would let a poodle get out of control. Dog owners need training too.

I happily recommend Birmingham Dogs Home. Full of staffies, mastiffs and anything that looks like a bully breed now - so sad. These dogs are wildly misunderstood.

We did find dogs trust got a bit too risk averse but Birmingham Dogs Home are spot on.

It’s not that they don’t want to rehome dogs, of course that’s their goal, but DT clearly got too scared. Maybe they were sued? To be fair we saw one good boy who came back to them twice because new owners couldn’t handle him, he was mouthy but not a risk in my mind (we’ve had an ex bait dog among others so have some experience) and he would be easily trained. He reminded me of our first dog from them but despite our children being ten years older since that one it was still a flat no. I feel letting inexperienced owners take any dog was the trigger for the tightening of their rules, shame as it spoilt it for experienced owners (and therefore the dogs) too. Some people would let a poodle get out of control. Dog owners need training too.

I happily recommend Birmingham Dogs Home. Full of staffies, mastiffs and anything that looks like a bully breed now - so sad. These dogs are wildly misunderstood.
I’m not getting another dog!

If there weren't so many breeders or owners that can't be bothered neutering their dogs, there wouldn't be so many dogs in rescue centres.
Anyway - probably a conversation for another forum rather than a van forum.

Back