All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Dellmassive

T32 204 DSG LWB SLN PV MY18 & T30 SWB KMB MY67
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Master

23rd - 25th august 2024, Ragley Hall, Warwickshire​

We are absolutely thrilled to announce that Camper Calling Music Festival is returning for its 8th year at the magnificent Ragley Hall.
Get ready for another unforgettable experience filled with fantastic music, laughter, and memories that will last a lifetime.

We pride ourselves on providing for the entire family, so rest assured that there will be an abundance of exciting activities and entertainment options for festival-goers of all ages. From arts and crafts workshops to fun-filled games and delicious food vendors, we promise an experience that caters to every member of your family.

For those looking to explore, Ragley Hall itself offers breathtaking scenery, picture-perfect walks, and stunning lakeside views.
You can immerse yourself in nature while enjoying the festival's vibrant atmosphere.

Remember, the true essence of Camper Calling lies in the joy of the festival community coming together!

Pack your camping gear, gather your loved ones, and let us set the scene for an experience to remember!

See you in August 2024!
The Camper Calling Team

++++

+++

This is a National event,

Myself and the Team wont be there,

but there are fellow T6Forum members going.

so I've added the event here for you guys to meet, greet and catch-up.

whos going?

where you staying?

Remember to RSVP at the top of the page.

Back