Found Campingaz 907

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffermora

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Does anyone have an empty or otherwise bottle they are looking to get rid of? Mine is about a 1/3rd full and am looking at getting another one I can use before a trip next month as I am not sure mine will last.

refill it?

Well yea could do but I am now an honorary tight Yorkshireman and it's not empty! So don't really want to waste what's left!! So am looking for another that I can get refilled and use for my longer trip and keep the other for weekends/ odd nights.

Should have said as well, local to Manchester/ Rochdale area.

Well yea could do but I am now an honorary tight Yorkshireman and it's not empty! So don't really want to waste what's left!! So am looking for another that I can get refilled and use for my longer trip and keep the other for weekends/ odd nights.

Should have said as well, local to Manchester/ Rochdale area.
lol . . . your missing the point.

as a "honorary tight Yorkshireman " this is right up your street!

you add / fill too your existing bottle. ( so you dont even need to buy a second empty )

just read further on that thread, and you will see you can refill your own 907 for £6.

now that's worth a pot of Yorkshire Tea any day.

+++

1718214021788.png1718214058095.png1718214043692.png1718214036307.png

+++

lol . . . your missing the point.

as a "honorary tight Yorkshireman " this is right up your street!

you add / fill too your existing bottle. ( so you dont even need to buy a second empty )

just read further on that thread, and you will see you can refill your own 907 for £6.

now that's worth a pot of Yorkshire Tea any day.

+++

View attachment 245779View attachment 245782View attachment 245781View attachment 245780

+++
Sorry Lee yep I totally missed your point , I have read that thread, it's wether I trust myself not to blow myself up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back