Can 3 kid seats fit on the reimo variotech 1305 width

N@t@lie

Hi, we have 3 kids: 6, 4 and 6 months, so need decent kids high backed boosters and the baby a big seat. We’re planning to get a new t6 swb as everyday car (no commuting) and for getaways and holidays. Realise it’ll be a tight squeeze but mostly doing it for the convenience of having (almost) everything in the van for a night or two so being able to head out of the city last min when the weather’s good.
We’ve seen a few vans and we think the reimo sliding variotech 1305mm width will just fit three seats along, but it’s tight and i want to check if anyone does this already, and if so, how much of a pain is it to get them in and buckled up? It’s a nightmare buckling them into our Ford Focus estate at the moment as the space is so tight. Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for slim but safe car seats they would recommend?
We really want the single swivel passenger up front if possible so hoping the reimo seat and shallow kitchen will be the right balance for us.

Hi @N@t@lie, sounds like it may be very tight. We have a 1305, which im guessing would be even smaller than a Focus, but did you know you can get additional single seats to fit on the Reimo rails, which can be removed when not in use. ;)

Hi
Hi @N@t@lie, sounds like it may be very tight. We have a 1305, which im guessing would be even smaller than a Focus, but did you know you can get additional single seats to fit on the Reimo rails, which can be removed when not in use. ;)
Ricardo, thanks for your reply. I had heard about the extra seats but seems impractical when pitching up camping to always have to remove a whole massive seat and store in a tent….

Yes I agree...maybe someone on the forum will have a similar scenario as you and can help you more. :thumbsup:

Back