For Sale Carbon Fibre Camera Rig Setup (Motion Vehicle Photography)

TheGrapeEscape

@The.Grape.Escape.T6 Instagram
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi All,

Although it's not VW related, I thought I'd put this on here as it is vehicle related.

I've had this Kit Since August 2022 and had a blast with it, but sold my camera in March this year, so this is surplus to requirements.

This is perfect for any keen photographer/car lover - the art of rolling photographs of your vehicle.

All that is required is a dslr camera and basic photo editing skills (photoshop or whatever) . I could even provide a copy of photoshop on usb for the buyer.

in Short

Place this onto your windows, push the van slower than walking speed, set a long exposure on camera....enjoy the result.

Here's a few I done for some customers and companies including Transporter HQ & Maguires

Cost me £1764

I'm asking £1,000 ono

Screenshot_20240614_163744_Chrome.jpg

FB_IMG_1627579757883.jpg
FB_IMG_1627579749123.jpgmark_takes_fotos_20210729_1.jpgFB_IMG_1627580537168.jpgFB_IMG_1627580520739.jpgIMG_20171008_140407_950.jpgScreenshot_20240614_164829_Photo Editor.jpg
20220602_133143.jpgScreenshot_20240614_164954_Gallery.jpg

IMG-20170807-WA0003.jpg

Was sat watching Evo car magazine up the local moors using something like this on a Nobel M600, Jaguar XJ220, Ferrari F40 and GT3RS. Fantastic bit of kit and like you say, they pushed the car for a few secs and looked like it was breaking the speed record. As a pro photographer myself, I was well impressed with the kit.

Was sat watching Evo car magazine up the local moors using something like this on a Nobel M600, Jaguar XJ220, Ferrari F40 and GT3RS. Fantastic bit of kit and like you say, they pushed the car for a few secs and looked like it was breaking the speed record. As a pro photographer myself, I was well impressed with the kit.
I did aim to get more expensive vehicles rigged, but never knew who to approach. I've done a few porsche's etc but that was it. I've had two of this, I used one back In 2016 originally, but found it was more like fiesta owners approaching me

I did aim to get more expensive vehicles rigged, but never knew who to approach. I've done a few porsche's etc but that was it. I've had two of this, I used one back In 2016 originally, but found it was more like fiesta owners approaching me
Fiesta, Ferrari, doesn't matter if they're paying money for this. A Fiesta pound is as good as a Ferrari pound.

Thank You.

If I had a camera, I would have considered keeping it, and offering the rig shots to T6 forum members of their vans. I used to charge £50 for one image and £80 for two, fully edited. Only thing is, everyone Is so far away, I'd spend that in fuel

Reactions: Bav
Thank You.

If I had a camera, I would have considered keeping it, and offering the rig shots to T6 forum members of their vans. I used to charge £50 for one image and £80 for two, fully edited. Only thing is, everyone Is so far away, I'd spend that in fuel
I suspect people would have been prepared to travel to you.

I'm sure that at forum meets there would be people willing to take you up on the offer.

Reactions: Bav
Maybe if I get another camera, I'll start it back up. It's just having time at min. That's why I sold camera

Back