Carista historical codes?

Badjamin

Live long and camper!
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi

I'm wondering if carista shows a history of previous codes? The day after I bought the van i got a glow plug fault. I'm wondering if carista will show if it had faults with glow plugs before then? If not, do garage diagnostic machines thatbare way more advanced show historical codes? Am assumng the dealership will have reset all faults prior to my receiving the van is all.

Cheers
Badj

Hi

I'm wondering if carista shows a history of previous codes? The day after I bought the van i got a glow plug fault. I'm wondering if carista will show if it had faults with glow plugs before then? If not, do garage diagnostic machines thatbare way more advanced show historical codes? Am assumng the dealership will have reset all faults prior to my receiving the van is all.

Cheers
Badj

It can tell you when they were last cleared. So if it was around the time you bought van might suggest was cleared and fault known.

Other systems, not Carista, can read historical codes. I know my brothers Snap On tablet can read previously cleared codes.

Back