Cbe pc 210 issue not working

Rich.B

Hi I have a problem with a cbe pc 210 control panel. It no longer turns on on the head unit. But all the fuses seem fine and there is other 12v that runs through it but can't get the head unit to switch on so therfore no power to pump or lighting.
Any help will be appreciated

Hi I have a problem with a cbe pc 210 control panel. It no longer turns on on the head unit. But all the fuses seem fine and there is other 12v that runs through it but can't get the head unit to switch on so therfore no power to pump or lighting.
Any help will be appreciated
The buttons are prone to breaking so could be that. Have a search on here as someone managed a temporary fix and then replaced the buttons.

Also, if you have no lights on the control panel then check the connector on the back and in the main 12v power box (presumably the DS300).

The buttons are prone to breaking so could be that. Have a search on here as someone managed a temporary fix and then replaced the buttons.

Also, if you have no lights on the control panel then check the connector on the back and in the main 12v power box (presumably the DS300).
Hi thanks for the response. I will check the buttons on the controller and I have already checked the connectors.
You are correct that I have a ds300 that is fed via 12v from a claton lps. I did have a problem with the control panel going off and restating every so often recently so I don't know it was related.

Back