Clutch Master Cylinder/ Pedal Removal

Flanagans323

VIP Member
Evening all,

I am trying to find out if anybody on here has removed a clutch master cylinder and/or pedal previously or would be able to lend a hand with some guidance as to how much of the interior if any needs removing to do so?

I currently have a master cylinder on order and just wanted to get ahead of the game prior to its arrival to save a bit of time.

Thanks for any assistance,

Steve

Evening all,

I am trying to find out if anybody on here has removed a clutch master cylinder and/or pedal previously or would be able to lend a hand with some guidance as to how much of the interior if any needs removing to do so?

I currently have a master cylinder on order and just wanted to get ahead of the game prior to its arrival to save a bit of time.

Thanks for any assistance,

Steve
I have one ordered as well. Why are you changing did your clutch pedal hit the floor?

I have one ordered as well. Why are you changing did your clutch pedal hit the floor?
Hi, I’m trying to do the same job on my t6 but having a few problems. How did you get on with changing your clutch master cylinder ?

Sorry Phil and Bondy, just seen these. Yes pedal was on the floor and not returning.

I assume you have probably sorted it now. Master cylinder didn't help but was doable on the drive in a few hours although a bit fiddly. Ended up with getting the slave done at the local independent.

How did you guys get on?

Back