Coast 2 Coast campers

JimSwift24

Hi All,
New to the forum and hoping some of you may be able to help with personal experience.
We’re looking at buying a Coast 2 Coast T6 conversion. We haven’t owned a camper before but it looks great and seems to have everything we’re looking for.
Just wondering what people’s thoughts are on their conversions and if there’s anything to look out for?
Thanks!

Hi All,
New to the forum and hoping some of you may be able to help with personal experience.
We’re looking at buying a Coast 2 Coast T6 conversion. We haven’t owned a camper before but it looks great and seems to have everything we’re looking for.
Just wondering what people’s thoughts are on their conversions and if there’s anything to look out for?
Thanks!
No experience of C2C campers, but how many more have you looked at? People tend to get carried away in the moment & fall in love with the first ones they see (which explains how Camperking are still going). Don’t rush into anything, take your time. There are a lot of “Fred in a shed” converters out there turning out poor work. Saying that, some of the big names leave a lot to be desired in the quality department. As always Caveat Emptor.

Hiya. I’ve got one from them and highly recommend. Ours was done Easter 23 and experience was top notch start to finish and since. Had a couple of snags sorted very easily but quality is great and she gets a lot of attention. Family run and the owner is a van nut himself so they have the passion and attention to detail. My only regrets have been things I didn’t get done at the time that I’ve since been doing! Retrofitted Solar (they did that for me) and I’ve added Lifepo4, LV-S body kit, alloys. Just had it ceramic coated as she is a keeper :)

Ps they definitely aren’t a Fred in shed outfit. Very well fitted out - CNC cutting for cabinets etc. They invite all customers to an annual camp and last yr it attracted a decent number so plenty of happy customers.

A similar question was asked earlier today:

I'd add "Have you owned a T6 before?"

Before investing a quite substantial sum it's really worth making sure it's right for you, especially if you are taking the hit of depreciation on a new conversion if it's not and you sell it on. Try and hire things close to what you are buying, maybe even hire a camper and try it out if you can.

I love my van but we did the look and hire thing and ended up buying a Caravelle instead of a camper.

No experience of C2C campers, but how many more have you looked at? People tend to get carried away in the moment & fall in love with the first ones they see (which explains how Camperking are still going). Don’t rush into anything, take your time. There are a lot of “Fred in a shed” converters out there turning out poor work. Saying that, some of the big names leave a lot to be desired in the quality department. As always Caveat Emptor.
Thanks - been looking for about 6 months and have made quite a few enquiries - thankfully found this site which gave some good reviews of others and helped to steer clear of possible pitfalls.

Reactions: CAB
Thanks - been looking for about 6 months and have made quite a few enquiries - thankfully found this site which gave some good reviews of others and helped to steer clear of possible pitfalls.
Sounds like you’ve got your head screwed on. I’d visit Busfest where you can see many converters side by side.

Hi All,
Thanks!
Hi

I'm looking at a campervan, 1st time buyer. Looking at different companies coast 2 coast, camperking as well as attending shows. Did you buy from Coast 2 coast and if so why and if not again why and where did you buy from

Many thanks

Back