Sold Comfortz Dometic PW1000/1100 Awning kit/camping room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garyf123

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi,

Bought this 'Comfortz Dometic pw1000/1100, Thule and Omnistor awning kit/camping room a couple of months ago to go on our T6 Dometic awning. We have used it once and found it a lot easier/quicker than trying to put our drive away awning up, a lot easier to store too! We have decided to sell our camper now so this is no longer of use. It has only been up once and cost me £399.99. For more information and videos, please look on the CampervanBits site. Looking for £300.00 including shipping and i will also throw in a pair of specific Dometic hold down straps that i purchased separately for approx' £30.00.

Gary.

dometic.jpg

dommy.jpg

Hi Gary, firstly is the awing still available, is it dark grey or black. many thanks!
Hi, it is Black and is still available. I might have a photo of it but we only put it up once and then decided to sell van so struggling to find a picture! We were using a drive away awning but only ever went away for a couple of nights at most so was a bit of a faff putting it up for such a short time. This one only took about 10 minutes and that was the one and only time we put it up! If you look on the website, there is a video of it been put up to show you how easy it is.
Regards,
Gary.

Hi, it is Black and is still available. I might have a photo of it but we only put it up once and then decided to sell van so struggling to find a picture! We were using a drive away awning but only ever went away for a couple of nights at most so was a bit of a faff putting it up for such a short time. This one only took about 10 minutes and that was the one and only time we put it up! If you look on the website, there is a video of it been put up to show you how easy it is.
Regards,

Hi Gary, many thanks for coming back to me and trying to find the picture. what is the best price you would accept? many thanks, Fiona.

wi
Hi Gary, many thanks for coming back to me and trying to find the picture. what is the best price you would accept? many thanks, Fiona.
Also, just realised you've not got the ocean. just checking if it would fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back