Compatibility - what other VAG parts fit the Transporter?

mightythings

Kiwi member
Hi! After some guidance on cross-compatibility of parts from larger VAG vehicles, especially wheels. For instance, will 19” wheel rims from a 2016 VW Amarok fit my 2018 T6 Transporter straight off the bat? Are there any general rules about what is and isn’t compatible between the marques? I’m searching wreckers yards to see what gems might be laying about… Thanks!

Reactions: CAB
Hi! After some guidance on cross-compatibility of parts from larger VAG vehicles, especially wheels. For instance, will 19” wheel rims from a 2016 VW Amarok fit my 2018 T6 Transporter straight off the bat? Are there any general rules about what is and isn’t compatible between the marques? I’m searching wreckers yards to see what gems might be laying about… Thanks!
Other than wheels, I don’t think much else - the chances of sidebars being the same length are slim but perhaps worth measuring.
Interior-wise there are some seat upgrades that owners have done, usually from the SUVs

Other than wheels, I don’t think much else - the chances of sidebars being the same length are slim but perhaps worth measuring.
Interior-wise there are some seat upgrades that owners have done, usually from the SUVs

Thanks for that! And the speedy response. To be fair, it’s mostly the wheels and seats I’m interested in. Cheers!

Yes, the 19” wheel rims from a 2016 VW Amarok should fit your 2018 T6 Transporter, but always check the bolt pattern, offset, and load rating to ensure compatibility.

Back