Couple of mod questions

lukethompson86

T6.1 owner and all round VW enthusiast
VIP Member
Hi all

So after having a change of heart and deciding to not upsize my T30 to a crafter I’ve decided to make a few more mods to the van and no doubt throw a bit more money down the drain!

so I’m after advice on the following please ;

1. Wind out awning recommendations including fitting kits that work with pop top ?

2. Audio upgrade , currently have the alpine halo 11 but would like to add a rear view camera and also a speaker upgrade . Can anyone shed any light if the alpine plug and play kit is worth it ?

3. Coilover question , currently got the stance plus prolines installed and it sits pretty damn low but the ride is incredibly bouncy . Any favoured kits or is it still a choice between the bilstein and solow!

4. And finally we currently have a 2 plus 1 up the front with rear rock n roll. I’ve just provisionally purchased a pair of swivels and can have the rears trimmed to match so mine will
Go up for sale .
So it’ll be a drivers seat ( no base )
Passenger double with base and sliding and swivel base
Rear rock n roll bed panels

please see pics

Im just looking for rough guidance on how much I should be selling them for.

They are in mint condition and only been sat in for about 4k miles

Thanks all

IMG_4765.jpeg

1. We have a Thule and had a Dometic on a previous van, preferred both to Fiamma which we started with
2. Camera wise might be worth speaking to @Absolut5 as I believe the cameras may have a resolution issue with the halo 11

1. We have a Thule and had a Dometic on a previous van, preferred both to Fiamma which we started with
2. Camera wise might be worth speaking to @Absolut5 as I believe the cameras may have a resolution issue with the halo 11
Thanks I’ll drop them a message ta very much

Back