Cruise control has stopped working

Green Giant

T6 Guru
Morning
Just started on a long trip down south today and found the cruise control function isn’t working?
Van is a T6.1 manual, about two weeks ago I had a Ghost and a rear camera fitted to the van.
Although I rarely use cruise control around where I live, it was definitely working a few weeks ago.
All other functions seem to work on the steering wheel controls
Van doesn’t have ACC just standard CC
Any ideas where to start looking, I don’t have any readers or test meters so might have to wait a few weeks till I get back home
Cheers

Hi mate

Did this ever get sorted. I've literally had the same issue after installing reversing camera and I use CC constantly but now theres nothing when I press the button.

Cheers
Ben

Was CC standard on your vans? Mine is a retrofit (although done using official VW parts) and while doing research before buying I read about an Audi driver that had CC added by an Indy and when they had a service done at main dealer the programming got wiped (presumably during a software upgrade). They visited the retrofitter who flashed it back on FOC.
Even if it was original maybe you can use Carista etc to turn it back on?

Was CC standard on your vans? Mine is a retrofit (although done using official VW parts) and while doing research before buying I read about an Audi driver that had CC added by an Indy and when they had a service done at main dealer the programming got wiped (presumably during a software upgrade). They visited the retrofitter who flashed it back on FOC.
Even if it was original maybe you can use Carista etc to turn it back on?
Mine came with CC as standard

Okay... my noob T6 status is restored. I thought I'd blown the cruise control fuse when 'investigating' the fusebox. Turns out removing the CC fuse and putting it back in simply turned it off... my experience is ford and kia based when it comes to cc so the button i thought was speed limiter was actually the CC on/off button... an innocent error that I am glad i didn't pay an auto electrician to fix.... dunno if thats why no one elses CC though hehe

20240601_065943.jpg

Back