For Sale CTEK D250Se DC-DC charge kit + 6 Way led fusebox + Underseat 12v 110Ah AGM leisure battery £300

Squiz

VIP Member
CTEK D250SE solar ready dc to dc charger

6 way led fusebox with wiring from leisure battery includes the big fuses, battery terminals etc LED lights up if fuse blown for easy identification of affected circuit

AGM110L ultra deep cycle AGM Leisure/Marine no spill battery

All bought as 5metre kit from simply split charge bought in feb 22 removed in nov 23 van covered about 5k miles in that time.

The battery was bought specifically for an under front seat installation in my t6, bought in feb 22 removed nov 23 been on solar charge since to maintain it.

When I sold the van I left the long lead from starter battery to charger in the van as it was a pain to remove it, so you would need to source that, apart from that it's all there ready to go..please see the attached pics.

I have the original boxes and all original paperwork/receipts for approx £500 for it all, installation guide included.

£300 cash on collection for everything from Christchurch Dorset which is next to Bournemouth on the south coast, sorry I can't post it as its a battery.
IMG_6323.JPGIMG_6324.JPGIMG_6325.JPG

IMG_6313.JPGIMG_6309.JPGIMG_6311.JPGIMG_6322.JPG

Last edited:
Back