Cyba Vans?

JAMandFam

Has anyone here used Cyba Vans?

I'm looking at buying or making some pull-out pods and can find loads of positive reviews for PlyGuys and information about Van Furniture, just not CybaVans ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Looks fairly decent quality, allowing access to the lost space down the sides and with a little research it seems they're a CNC company who are venturing out to do these bits

Looks like an interesting design - I really like the idea of having the storage both pull out pod style but also the seat lifting up.

I'm looking at buying or making some pull-out pods and can find loads of positive reviews for PlyGuys and information about Van Furniture, just not CybaVans ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Looks fairly decent quality, allowing access to the lost space down the sides and with a little research it seems they're a CNC company who are venturing out to do these bits
I`m going to call round to see them next week as I live local to them. I like the design but the bed length looks a bit short for the swb version.

The actual company is TRAKI-ISKI LIMITED filing history - Find and update company information - GOV.UK
You can check the financial situation out on Companies House

I've just had my furniture fitted at Cybavans in a SWB T6.1
I think the short 1400 cabinets are designed to work with Kombi seats folded down to give the full bed length.
I don't have seats in the back so asked Joe at Cybavans if he could make fold away extensions to make up the full length bed.
He did a great job with it. Really neat solution.
Couple of photos without the cushions below.

Screenshot_20240617_153107_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240617_153138_Gallery.jpg

There's another piece that goes in the central gap at the back which can be used as a vertical insert in the centre space between the benches to stop cargo sliding forward (which is where it is, unseen, in the photo above)

I called in to see Joe last week and was impressed by the build quality of the units. We set the units out in his workshop and they are extremely sturdy units. They are designed for the combi(swb version) but he does a fold out that is fitted to the end of the unit to extend the unit when used as a bed if you dont have the combi seats. He is an engineer so can adjust or tailor make any requirements you need.

Another for Cyba Vans - popped in on saturday, was really impressed with what I saw, Deffo more space on the seating area than what I expected and also the bed height is nice and low.

Order promptly placed and impatiently waiting.

Travis sewing, he's based in stalybridge.
Made them to the plans

He has a Facebook page if that helps, I don't think I can link it on here

Hi, he uses the tie down bolt holes, tie downs can easily be put back for loading.

Less than 2k all in but best to let him know what you want and he will give you a quote.

I was going to attempt to make one similar myself but after seeing the quality and workmanship, decided to just go for it.
Was mainly the low sleeping height and versatility of being able to dine in the back which won me over.

Cushions would have been a lot cheaper but Mrs wanted the quilted style to match the other 6 seats

Back