For Sale Debus Sun Canopy (with 3 extra poles - 6 in total) and Kador Awning Strip (with fig of 8 channels).

Funkhaus

VIP Member
This is a Debus Sun Canopy (midnight black). I have 3 extra poles (making six in total) allowing for free standing or tethered to the van. There’s a multitude of possible configurations (we’ve used it as a gazebo stylee). It includes pegs and an spare guy rope. It all packs down small to slide between/beneath seats.

I’m inlcuding a Kador strip and the respective figure of 8 plastic channels to attach it to something like a Reimo rail (not included ;)). There a couple of massive storm straps for throwing over the van in lieu of the rail or for a quick and easy set-up.

In all I think I paid about £150 for the canopy, extra poles and Kador set-up.

I’m only looking for £75.00 all in (plus p&p). Collection from South Tyneside is also an option.

PS: my gorgeous baby-girl is not included (she can’t help but get in the pics).

IMG_0143.jpeg

IMG_0142.jpeg

IMG_0141.jpeg

IMG_0140.jpeg

IMG_0139.jpeg

IMG_0225.jpeg

IMG_0209.jpeg

IMG_0207.jpeg

IMG_0224.jpeg

Last edited:
My profile picture is a debus sun canopy in grey with a vango windbreak if it's any help. They are very versatile and this is an awesome deal. Good luck with sale

Hi any pics attached the van? Is the canopy all in good condition I.e no damage etc?
Thanks
I’ve added a few extra pics of it attached to the van (though none free-standing). There’s no damage. If you have a look at other things I’ve put on the forum, I hope everything finds a new home and brings new fun.

Back