Delete account?

D

Deleted member 45174

Hi team,

Can someone please point me to how to delete my T6forum account?

Thanks,

Use the "Contact Us" form at the bottom to contact the admin team :thumbsup:

Thanks roadtripper.

Have tried that twice now but no response. Thought there might be some other way.

Keep in mind the admin team is small and in full time work elsewhere, they're not around every day.

As a moderator best I can do is ban your account as a spammer which will remove your posts and your access but that might not be what you want should you ever wish to rejoin.

Thanks roadtripper.

Have tried that twice now but no response. Thought there might be some other way.
From a GDPR standpoint that’s quite worrisome and not legal if you can’t actually delete your account (and data - although you may also need to specify you want your data deleted too, if that’s the case).

From a GDPR standpoint that’s quite worrisome and not legal if you can’t actually delete your account (and data - although you may also need to specify you want your data deleted too, if that’s the case).
As per the privacy policy linked at the bottom of the site the method is "Contact Us"

Reactions: Bav
Thanks roadtripper.

Acknowledged that the team is small and I'll wait a while until reaching out again in order to enable them enough time to action.

Much appreciated.

GONE! The man on the window ledge has GONE! So we'll have start the bidding all over again... (IYKYK ;))

I was referring rather more tongue in cheek to your comment on moderator support should you check the timestamps - that's a rather better SLA than the DayJob gets from me frankly!

I was referring rather more tongue in cheek to your comment on moderator support should you check the timestamps - that's a rather better SLA than the DayJob gets from me frankly!
Indeed and my original comment was irony! But I’ve edited it to make it clear I was taking the mickey!

Back